Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are a racist - official

Well, according to some Rap Artiste called 'Stormzy', you are:
Stormzy has said Britain is “definitely, 100%” racist and that this has worsened under Boris Johnson because his comments have emboldened people with racist views.
(US and Aus/NZ residents are excused).

Normal fare, you may say, for the Guardian, which whips itself and its readership on a daily basis for being bad, bad people. But I'm insulted. This grubby ball of sickly green mucus has insulted every single resident of Britain. Is there any comeback (there isn't on the website; too likely to cause angst among their moderators, my guess)?

Well he's a homophobe, so I guess it evens?

In November 2017, it was revealed that Stormzy had posted a series of messages on Twitter in 2011 that were deemed to be homophobic. These included a tweet where he referred to a gay character on the soap opera EastEnders as a "******* fag". He also asked another user who was discussing using hair straighteners if they were a "fag" and urged his followers to "put on BBC1 this little black boy is a ******* fag".[50]

Normal fare, you may say, for the Guardian, which whips itself and its readership on a daily basis for being bad, bad people. But I'm insulted. This grubby ball of sickly green mucus has insulted every single resident of Britain. Is there any comeback (there isn't on the website; too likely to cause angst among their moderators, my guess)?

A strongly worded letter to the editor from Outraged of Tunbridge Wells, n'est ce pas?

He is a vocal individual prone to commentating upon almost everything and anything in the news and no doubt benefits from doing so. All hail Grimy Jesus. Or something.

Citizen's Advice website says;
Something is a racist or religious hate incident if the victim or anyone else thinks it was carried out because of hostility or prejudice based on race or religion.
This means that if you believe something is a hate incident, it should be recorded as such by the person you are reporting it to.

So technically a hate incident.Not sure when it becomes a crime?

Stormzy is a great rap artist - according to my youngest daughter, but his music is too political for a lot of da yoof.
His music - to my understanding; is mainly about 'sticking it to the man'.
He does seem to have a broad racial group following, which isn't really surprising, when his music is all about resistance and rebellion.
A typical 'anti-capitalist, anti-establishment' music artist, who loves the fame and fortune that it brings him then.
Quelle surprise.

Edited to add: He appears to not like 'fags' either. What say the labour party about that?

Last edited:
Stormzy is a great rap artist - according to my youngest daughter, but his music is too political for a lot of da yoof.
His music - to my understanding; is mainly about 'sticking it to the man'.
He does seem to have a broad racial group following, which isn't really surprising, when his music is all about resistance and rebellion.
A typical 'anti-capitalist, anti-establishment' music artist, who loves the fame and fortune that it brings him then.
Quelle surprise.

So he certainly ain't 'original' then :p

I must be a racist - because I am a white 'gammon'.
I must also be stupid - because I'm a Brexiteer.
I must also be an infidel (that's going to hell) - because I'm not a muslim.
I must also be a homophobic bigot - because I don't agree with the LGBT types.

Jings - there's a lot of people with views about me and my kind - people that have never met me or ever will - have judged me...
No wonder some people have low self esteem and end up topping themselves. Still it could be worse - at least I'm not Bravo Bravo, dogmeat, Red lobster or any of those other whiney arse remoaner scumbags. Then I really would think lifes lottery had dealt me a losing ticket!

Last edited:
Who?

Back in the mid 90s/early 2000s there was another rap artist called Mark Morrison, who had a hit with a song called 'Return of the mack'. He was another of these rap twäts who thought that he came from south central LA, rather than Leicester in the UK.
The cõck.

A lot of these no-marks invested themselves heavily in the boris-is-a-racist narrative prior to the election so this just part of the tears. Humility doesn't mean anything to these people and they've painted themselves into a corner.

A lot of these no-marks invested themselves heavily in the boris-is-a-racist narrative prior to the election so this just part of the tears. Humility doesn't mean anything to these people and they've painted themselves into a corner.
To be fair to most teenagers, they all go though a rebellious time in their lives.
However 99% of them grow out of it. The other 1% become music 'artists' or labour party activists.

If he genuinely believes that the UK is definitely 100% racist, then as a UK born resident surely that makes Stormzy a racist

Yeah but you cant be wacist if you are black.

e44.gif

If he genuinely believes that the UK is definitely 100% racist, then as a UK born resident surely that makes Stormzy a racist
No. No. No. Do you know nothing ffs?
Only white people can be racist.
I know. Stormzy said so.

Latest Threads