You all love Newcastle United !!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by DesktopCommando, Oct 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And I think they`ll only be on loan for thirty days!!

Ashley is a hard nosed businessman and has proven time and again that he simply doesn`t care what people think of him. They say that everyone has their price and ours, allegedly, is £8 million!!
  2. It'll always be St James Park to us. Regardless of what it's new official name might be.

And if it brings in more cash to get more quality signings into the club come January, crack on with it!
  3. If I ever make a humongous pile I will set up a company and sponsor MU just to have Bankock ladyboys R us on their shirts.

And yes I know hate can be self destructive.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. "Wonga offers short-term loans at very high interest rates".
    So does that mean Toon fans will get a discount rate?
    Least it better than being sponsored by ann summers & becoming the rampant rabbit stadium!
  5. Muslim Council of Britain is up in arms because the shirts will offend Muslims.

So what about the days when it was sponsored by Newcastle Brown Ale... which is alcohol... which is also banned in Islam? [​IMG]
  6. Newcastle sponsored by Wonga?

Quite fitting considering how many skint Geordies out there.
    • Show again braincell Show again braincell x 1
  7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Oh look! Your shoelace is undone... Look..

• Like Like x 3
  8. Aren't Mackems just literate Geordies?
    • Bullshit Bullshit x 1
  9. Not quite banned in 'Islam', specifically banned under Sharia Law, which of course, has no bearing in the UK. (Well, it didn't yesterday, but who knows) I think the MCofB is playing power games here and, as such, Newcastle United FC, the Local Council, Parliament and assorted left wing nut jobs and retards will ensure that the Mullahs wishes are accomodated. Lets see though, how 'Muslim' the 4 players are, who will be first to tell the club they can shove the Home strip up their arse?

NUFC should also ban all Jews from St James, ban Pork products, install prayer mats at the corner posts and the new away strip should be a Burqa. Sorted! And then you would at least have an excuse for being crap at football.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Actually I would prefer it. You buy a vibrator and it does the job, or so I am told. Wonga is a company which has interest rates which the mafia would not do.

Its still St James Park and will always be.
  11. Wonder what Sir Bobby would have made of it all.
  12. Since Sharia law is against the charging of any interest, and it's the "Barclays Premier League" surely that means good muslims shouldn't play in the Premiership? Just thinking, like......
  13. Wonga have forgone the opportunity to name the stadium after them. It will revert to its old name St James..........................