Yorkshire Cricket Club signed bat - H4H and Hols 4 Heroes

Sports fans,

Here we have a signed bat and signed team card from 2005. It's a pukka full-size Slazenger bat, in v good nick.

Signatures include Vaughny!

Proceeds 50/50 to H4H and Hols4Heroes. Postage free!

Cheers, Dave

There seems to be a trend emerging here -- everything is being bought for... "cough"... a "friend" :p

Great offer Smudge. In the interests of pure laziness, I accept. Check your PM's mate.

Cheers, Dave

DavetheApe said:
No mate -- laziness! To be fair to Smudge he did offer £100 to end the auction, and being idle, I accepted.... :p
He'd better have bought it as my birthday present, or I'll be shoving large pointy sticks up his arrse.

I didn't even get a chance to put a bid in!!!!!

The_Snail said:
DavetheApe said:
No mate -- laziness! To be fair to Smudge he did offer £100 to end the auction, and being idle, I accepted.... :p
He'd better have bought it as my birthday present, or I'll be shoving large pointy sticks up his arrse.

Better luck next time, Dale.

There are new auctions, so stop complaining, will you. ;)

The_Snail said:
DavetheApe said:

You should spend a bit more time on arrse and less time working then eh, Dale.... :p

DavetheApe said:
The_Snail said:
DavetheApe said:

You should spend a bit more time on arrse and less time working then eh, Dale.... :p
I knew I was going wrong somewhere. Darn this damn war!

The_Snail said:
DavetheApe said:
The_Snail said:
DavetheApe said:

Bollox. You're having it peachy. You weren't there in '03 at Ali-Al Salem when the Haagen Daz ran out. You weren't there maaaaaan, you weren't there!!!

DavetheApe said:
The_Snail said:
DavetheApe said:
The_Snail said:
DavetheApe said:

Bollox. You're having it peachy. You weren't there in '03 at Ali-Al Salem when the Haagen Daz ran out. You weren't there maaaaaan, you weren't there!!!
Is that near 12 Fac? I'd have given you £150 and a soapy tit wank for that bat.

Pays yer money - takes your choice.

The_Snail said:
DavetheApe said:
The_Snail said:
DavetheApe said:
The_Snail said:
DavetheApe said:

Is that near 12 Fac? I'd have given you £150 and a soapy tit wank for that bat.

Pays yer money - takes your choice.
You don't have tits, the best you can offer would be a soapy wank.

Latest Threads