Yorkshire CCC

And a bit dim too. He must have known that papers like the DM would start looking into his background and he needed to be whiter than white.........oh shit!
The only people who are whiter than white are the Jocks. They start off blue and turn white in the sun...

Oh dear, even mor

Another of the little things we never knew............ Taxi taxi.

So, Michael Vaughan can get sacked on hearsay -

And now we have confirmation Azeem Rafiq is guilty of the same offence, aswell as allegations of him grooming a young girl.

So tell me, how does Azeem Rafiq get to keep his job???

As a Black friend of mine constantly reminds me - '..Sucks to be the White guy these days..'.

So, Michael Vaughan can get sacked on hearsay -

And now we have confirmation Azeem Rafiq is guilty of the same offence, aswell as allegations of him grooming a young girl.

So tell me, how does Azeem Rafiq get to keep his job???

As a Black friend of mine constantly reminds me - '..Sucks to be the White guy these days..'.
It's coz e iz blek blud.
Word .

There is no such thing as an ugly sheep!

inded this is a Welsh Leisure centre ...

sheep-tied-up-in-ecuador-jennifer-kelsey.jpg

For threads wandering off course, to go from cricket to sexual congress with the wool wearing mammals of Wales is a new high.

For threads wandering off course, to go from cricket to sexual congress with the wool wearing mammals of Wales is a new high.
The cricket stuff was starting to get boring anyway. There'll be more life in this thread yet...

ETA: Plus the OP is on ROP's any way so poockecks.

Latest Threads