Yorkshire - A Culture Shock ??

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by HHH, Jul 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HHH

HHH LE

2. It would just be a shock, there is no culture there to speak of.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Too quick for me there.

4. Enter jarrod with all guns blazing

And arse spitting fire........

• Like Like x 1
  5. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

there's loads of culture, it just depends on which bit you are in.

yorkshire is like australia - you can live in the city and have a normal life where they dont burn you at the stake for being gay, there's a famous sandy bit you where you can surf, an area with bugger all in in it and other areas where they speak in forn languages and still draw on cave walls.

6. Thats Sheffield then.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yep. Spot on!

8. Yorkshire.....

A formerly proud county once inhabited by tough working men, tough farmers and tough local gentry. Local passtimes included rugby, bare knuckle boxing and expressing contempt for effete neighbours. The men also had a number of amusements.

Today it's a run down shitehole inhabited by skag heads, 3rd generation unemployed and would be Jihadis. It should be bulldozed and reforrested.

9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I take it that you are the Media Manager for Visit Yorkshire!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

fixed that for you

• Like Like x 1
  11. The Yorkshire dales a once hard working rural community now inhabited by soft southern shandy swilling millionaires(just watch Emmerdale).It must be shit the Army choose to build a garrison there.;-)

12. Placed into care? LUXURY!..

• Like Like x 1
  13. You cheeky bastards. It's all lies I tell you! We stopped eating our first-born years ago.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm sure in such a large area somewhere nice could be found for the little darlings - but not in Huddersfield.

15. How do you know that they're little darlings? For all we know, they may be aged 8 and 9 and are in care because they murdered their mother who wouldn't cough up for their daily fix.