York UOTC - Fail

Discussion in 'OTC' started by Jacques_Bustard, Jun 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good to see five dashing young chaps from York OTC doing the Yorkshire 3 Peaks on Sunday 12th June. They gave the women in my group quite a shock on the top of Whernside when they shouted "naked mountain!" and duly got their kit off. However I just found out from one of my group that these chaps didn’t complete the walk, instead they approached a motorist in the car park of the Hill Inn at Chapel le Dale and claimed they couldn’t carry on and got a lift back to Horton in Ribblesdale. How do I know this? Well the motorist was the mother of one of my group. I’d just like to point out at this stage that my group of 10 civilians included 6 females who were complete novices and we all finished the 25 mile walk including 5000 ft of ascent despite weather conditions that were some of the worst I’ve experienced in 30 years of mountaineering. Sorry chaps but you are a bunch of handbags.

2. You seem surprised, being unable to complete physical tasks, emulating the behaviour of real soldiers and billy big timing it to civvies enables UOTC pax to transit easily into the TA.

3. Nice bubble and I took great delight in forwarding it to one of their Maj's

4. What a ******* pathetic Gareth you are, dirty grass..

5. Pob02

Pob02 War Hero Book Reviewer

There isn't a York UOTC . . . . .

6. Good drills then,

Big timing, biffing out, public nudity and now covering yer back with porkies. Just a shame they were wasting their time on a jamboree like the 3 peaks.

7. Now Now play nicely naked mountain fair call but getting a lift....

8. Feck me a new all time low, UOTC walts.

• Like Like x 1
  9. The York detachment of Leed OTC is full of big-timing wierdos who were bullied at school for being the kid in the corner crying about having their lunch-money stolen. There are a few gems in there but the vast majority are boring twats.

10. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

I think you've just described the UOTC

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sheffield OTC was pretty okay, a lot of varience but a fine two year stint and the best wah on a officer cadet after I had left, instigated by a serving member I hasten to add.

12. OTC Cadets in big timing biff ***** shocker! These five will be straight into the TA to be hated by all of their STAB soldiers before wrapping because the TA 'isn't as good as the OTC'.

I used to be in the OTC, but saw the light and joined the proper Army. Still ashamed that I used to be one of those twats those years ago... (but not twattish enough to biff a bit of tabbing)

13. Fan-*******-tastic.

Well worth reviving the year old thread for.

14. Worked though didn't it ;)

Just bored at home and ended up here by mistake seeing about Nirex inserts.

15. Why?

Did they throw you out of Sheffield OTC as well?