Yoofs given life for murder. Bandwagon all aboard!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by callum13, May 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is the part i like,
    The two who got life must only do 15 years.
    The other lot despite admitting they are not bothered and did it for respect got off or got 10 year custodial sentence.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7391753.stm

Im not racist but why are the majority of these attacks from black yoofs, maybe they are victims afterall??

Bandwagon on

2. It is not all down to black youths. A member of our family ( aged 17 ) was murdered at Hampton Court rail station a few years ago.

Stop stirring the shit.

3. Was the Chelsea gunman black?

4. He probably will be now. He's been dead for a day or two.

5. Green first.

6. Nah, they keep quite well in the fridge

7. I will just check up at the house on my mother Mrs. Bates. Sure, we got a room and shower.

8. No you go white, ive seen it on a rambo movie.

Why am i stirring shit?, main point was to get people to get on the law system is shite bandwagon and make me feel special. Excuse the black refrence i know now it doesnt make sense dont know why i said it, I have just watched Zulu.

Cal

10. Oh look another BNP infiltration thread..."I'm not racist, but did you know Chinese people come here to eat your babies"

Boooorring.

11. what do they?

This is more about the general decline of youth in general than black youths oin particular, Quite a few of the "kids" that have been put away for murder etc have been white.

12. This is ARRSE. The bandwagon comes to you.