Yobs show no respect for memorial

This year's Remembrance Day should have been a special time for surviving relatives and friends, with the names of their loved ones re-etched and restored and the stone repaired as new.

That will not now happen, because young thugs - around the same age of many of the war heroes - forced workmen to flee by hurling bottles at them when they refused to pay "protection" money. Graham Stringer, MP for Manchester Blackley, said: "If there is one group of people who deserve respect it is the people who laid down their lives for all of us.

http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/men/news/s/181/181136_yobs_show_no_respect_for_memorial.html

msr

Well I am happy to pop up to Manchester and stand by for incoming if the workmen want to go back. Any excuse to slap the s**t out of some chav scum!

Anyone else fancy a bit of 'close protection work?

Zorro said:
Well I am happy to pop up to Manchester and stand by for incoming if the workmen want to go back. Any excuse to slap the s**t out of some chav scum!

Anyone else fancy a bit of 'close protection work?
Bunch of low-life winkers! I suggest blunt-force trauma as the appropriate training medium.....................

I'm up for that, just going to oil and polish the axe handle.....

Brothers and Sisters- I have a dream! I have a dream that, one day, all the chav scum infesting this good earth will wander across the stop-butt of life, just at the point where God says to me, in thunderous tones:-

"LOAD! READY!.. WATCH AND SHOOT! WATCH AND SHOOT!"

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

Failing that, Cuts gave me a sjambok some time ago and I've not yet found an oppoprtunity to use it! :twisted:

Arthur Peplow, aged 89, a machine-gunner in the Second World War and now president of the Royal British Legion in Higher Blackley, has described the youths' behaviour as "disgusting".

He said: "If I had my way I would flog them.
There's the person to contact if you're serious.

People who do this sort of thing should be used as moving targets on the rifle range.

The memoral is there to commemerate those who have given everything and made the supreme sacrifice, they deserve the maxium respect possible.

For scum to do this its an outrage!

I find myself wondering why the police are not mentioned in the newspaper story. Were they not informed? Were they too busy learning how not to offend certain sections of the community? This type of anti-social behaviour is just the sort of thing that is supposed to be a priority.

I have emailed Manchester Police requesting if they were informed about this incident and what action they took and are taking. If no result then a complaint goes in to the police authority.

These scum (the hooligans, not the police in this case) are only able to do this because the police are too weak and cowardly to do their job properly (but very quick to arrest anyone who defends themself and society).

Will post any response, and my complaint if required.

Dread said:
These scum (the hooligans, not the police in this case) are only able to do this because the police are too weak and cowardly to do their job properly (but very quick to arrest anyone who defends themself and society).
I wouldn't go as far as that Dread. You have to understand that this type of activity goes on almost every hour of the day in Manchester, and these scumbags play the system with the coppers. You need to see the attitude of these thugs, they honestly believe they are untouchable. I've met many Police officers who would dearly love to use old fashioned Policing methods (punch to the gob, slap across the face) but like I've just said, these ********* know and play the system to their advantage.

B

Biscuits_AB

msr said:
This year's Remembrance Day should have been a special time for surviving relatives and friends, with the names of their loved ones re-etched and restored and the stone repaired as new.

That will not now happen, because young thugs - around the same age of many of the war heroes - forced workmen to flee by hurling bottles at them when they refused to pay "protection" money. Graham Stringer, MP for Manchester Blackley, said: "If there is one group of people who deserve respect it is the people who laid down their lives for all of us.

http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/men/news/s/181/181136_yobs_show_no_respect_for_memorial.html

msr
What do we expect? None of them give a shit. They've not been brought up to.

Cnuts. CNUTS.

Arrest them, and the useless scum that spawned them (if the father can't be found, the mother's latest boyfriend will have to sub in). This behavior is as much the parents' fault as it is the kids.

If the cops won't, there must surely be some civic-minded Mancunians with baseball bats who could step in...

Bring back the Riot clad soldiers from the days of the late 70s and early 80s wooden truncheons and snatch squads grab them one by one and beat the fickin shite out of the Chav tw**s. It really grips my shit that people these days have no respect for war heroes, from all wars and for those serving in the forces today. Bring in National Service Bad Lads army style see how hard they are then wee basas.

Enough Said

Tazzer

He said: "If I had my way I would flog them.

In my opinion a tad mild in his responce but he was talking to the press...

I am absolutely disgusted by what I just read. I had to remind some of the people in my office to buy poppies adding that although they themselves are pacifists most of the people killed in the Word Wars did not ask to go. They were defending the right of them to gob off now. Thankfully they agreed.

The climate set by the current wars is causing many people I have seen to shun the memorial services and the poppy buying. They forget that the people we are honouring are the fallen and not the politicos who send them there in the hope of catching the reflected glory from the hard work of others at very little risk to themselves. If it does all go a bit Pete Tong then just don't mention the war in public and spin it away.

As long as Tommy is overseas he is out of sight out of mind for a large proportion of the general populous that now associate the Armed Forces with negative images from sandier climes.

These walkin f@ckwads are living examples of why sterilization of chavmong scumfcuks should be compulsory.

I would gladly go down there and deal with these sh*ts as I saw fit! Unfortunately my job is not worth it, the police would not think twice about pouring money into an investigation in to another police officer however they can not be bothered/are unable to put money into tackling the yob culture as its called.

What is needed is more police, not brand new spanking amazing laws but more police, there is a law about everything these days however unfortunately the government dont seem to realise that they need police to enforce them, as we are all to busy doing equal oppertunity courses and diversity seminars!!!

Scum like this should be shot and forgot - and their NOK billed for the rounds used.

These days its hard to find a country that honours its heroes rather than pandering to its villains...

Latest Threads