Yo hoHo! Xmas Soap Shite!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sebcoe, Dec 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If christmas isnt bad enough! now I m getting bombarded with "shock horror" soap xmax specials, hours of cheer for festering season.

Are the people of the UK so stupid to enjoy this kind of shite on xmas day? Will your joyous day be spolied by the women in your family demand silence for a couple of hours whilst TV Characters rip shreads out of each other for entertainment.

I fukking hate these stupid soap type programmes.

So is your family full of Soap Dopes?.......The Cunt's
  2. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

As it's just me and her this year, I was actually looking forward to the day of peace, until I read this post, you bastard! It just triggered a snippet from Sunday's shop when I saw her flicking thro the TV mags, but didn't give it much thought at the time. But I've just done a sanity check, and there it is under the coffee table: TV Choice the 14 day guide with a picture of some gwa on the cover from Corrie.

I guess I'll be on-fucking-line a few hours Xmas Day then. Drunk too, I'm guessing. All her fault.
  3. I still don't understand how women think that people shouting at each other on TV is entertainment!.....guarenteed if you started bollocking her because the Turkey was shite, and she brought up the "Affair" you didnt have 20 years ago and you ended up going down the pub! would she find that entertaining.....?
  4. So that is why 0A is trying to get me to watch the soaps, a ploy to get me into the theme in time for Xmas, with which I promptly fall asleep snoring on the couch, only to be woken up to be given a full back brief.
  5. Lets face it, the TV is mostly full of crap these days, soaps and reality TV..I would rather stick pins in my eyes, than watch that shit!
  6. My missus isn't allowed to turn them on when I'm within sight and/or sound of the idiot box.
  7. Don't watch them in this house.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using ARRSE mobile app
  8. How can you have the national soap awards?
    What next the best bullshiter in government awards?
  9. Never watch them, and if there is any chance I will be off out with the camera or a nice long run Xmas day and Boxing day, the further I can get away from the whinging bloody relatives the better.
  10. Too true, I bow down to worship my Xbox!
  11. That last one is held every 5 years or so.

I think they call it an election?