• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

YO dies in Austria

A2_Matelot

LE
Book Reviewer
Notice in the civvy news a young RSigs Lt has died whilst skiing Linky

A loss of someone young is always bad but especially at this time of year and when so young and apparently fit/healthy.

Condolences to the family.

Ski_Geek you out there too? Wondered if it was a Corps camp or unit AT? I joined the wrong service :x

What a tragic thing to happen, with no apparent cause. I remember her from her troopies course at Blandford and she was a lovely wee thing with a bright future. RIP Charlotte.

Yeah guys absolute tragedy! Poor Charlotte was taking part in the Corps Ski Camp. She had just finished her race and abruptly collapsed. Everyone did as much as they could but to no avail.

Such a tragic loss. Completely gutted. She was about to go off to the Army camp on the Saturday..

Charlotte sweet dreams my friend!!!!!!!!!!

Latest Threads