Yikes Russian amputee brides....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by squiffy_parsons, Apr 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Want a Russkie amputee bride ???? look no further.

LINKY

2. Thanks for that, just ordered number #5. Vika I owe you mate, infact you can have a go if you want.

Cheers

3. An Economist, you say? Good with tax returns?

[​IMG]

Swop locations with my useless PE Teacher Mrs?

4. Thanks for that, just ordered number #5. Vika I owe you mate, infact you can have a go if you want. And a deposit on #33. Olga (RBK)

Cheers

5. Thanks for that, just ordered number #5. Vika I owe you mate, infact you can have a go if you want. And a deposit on #33. Olga (RBK) but i just plan to use her as a cheap shag for my mates.

Cheers

6. Has anyone sent this on to Sir Paul McCartney, he's looking for a new bride.

7. Bloody triple post! anyone getting it taking ages when you click sumbit and get the database error?

8. Yeah, a couple of times now.
    You can delete them you know. Just click on the 'Delete' button. :)

9. How do i manage that then? Might delete a few stupid posts i have made then? Plus a big post count substitutes for something else that isnt as big :(

10. Oh no thank you!

11. I've only just noticed that forearm - it's been a long evening with this Laphroaig - but it doesn't make any difference, really.

So long as she's right-handed, of course.

12. Is there a website to purchase just the missing limbs for those on a budget?

13. If you look at every post, they have two buttons 'Reply' and 'Quote' in the top right hand corner. Your own posts also have the 'Edit' button. But for a short period of time after you have posted there is also a 'Delete' button. This also appears in the edit screen if you are editing a post for mong fingers shortly after posting it. After the period of time (And I think it's about 15 minutes) the forum software removes this delete button.
    Which means that anything really mong that you have posted and left on for any length of time can only be edited, but double and triple posts can be deleted altogether in the short period. You can still clear the text from the double posts of course.
    Your last option is to bribe a mod who should be able to remove anything, even without the delete button facility. And since this is the NAAFI Bar, you'll have to go down the pet shop for hamsters to get MDN to do it for you. And I wouldn't get involved with MDN as it's better to keep your head down and hope he doesn't notice you. :hump:

Or you could just buy him a couple of Russian amputees. :twisted:

14. An excellent find, Squiffy, I'm in the mood for some stump fucking. Shame it isn't allowed by DII.

15. Im looking for a small girl without any legs, i've always wanted to have an amputee midget ride me whilst im spinning her like im throwing a pot, any ideas?