Yet more stench around Blair

Slightly bemused that people are surprised that Blair has "hidden depths".

Obviously they are all above board and tickety-boo.

On the bright side, he still has to face the Booth creature almost every morning.

Years ago we had a non-stick frying pan, it was brilliant:chef: But eventually the surface lost efficiency and stuff started to stick to it. First a little then a lot.

How much sticky stuff has Teflon Tony shrugged off over the years? From Mr Ecclestone's kind donation just before F1 escaped the smoking ad ban back in nineties onward.

mind you Mr Blair said he was a pretty straight kind of guy, so its probably nothing to worry about.

But one lives in hope.

why is this piece of offal still breathing, "is there no man in Christendom who will rid us of this troublesome piece of garbage?
Nah, we are going to see just exactly how far he can backtrack on everything he has done during his miserable existence so far. Proof that he is the ultimate whore.
Other whores are available, I think.
Apologies to them for lumping them in with this piece of crap.

Nah, we are going to see just exactly how far he can backtrack on everything he has done during his miserable existence so far. Proof that he is the ultimate whore.
Other whores are available, I think.
Apologies to them for lumping them in with this piece of crap.
All criminals will eventually come un-stuck, the higher up the greasy pole the further the fall, John stonehouse, Profumo, J Archer, J Atkins and a host of others could not dodge the inevitable, it will take time as long as the taxpayer is funding his protection team, once that is withdrawn, he will go down, hard, we hope, that day is coming faster than he thinks. The amount of sheer hate and bile that this object is piling up waiting to descend on his head is incredible, and the faceless establishment that are shielding him are beginning to realise just what a Hughe millstone they are protecting.

Last edited:
My loathing of this reptile knows no bounds.
His parties " handling" of foot and mouth when they thought they could keep a lid on it and hold his election when he wanted , and then subsequent panicking and throwing billions at this " natural disaster" to deflect from their mishandling boiled my piss.
That he ultimately cost me a flying school and a couple of hundred k pissed me off even more.
But the icing on the cake I'll take to my grave from that balls up is as follows.
The summer before foot and mouth my younger brothers wife died from breast cancer leaving him , a six year old boy and four year old twin boys.
Amidst the trauma their nanny goat was in kid and duly produced twin kids just before Christmas to the boys delight.
Cut to the middle of February, I'm in their kitchen. The slaughtermen have cleaned out the farm at the bottom of the village yesterday and are working through the herd at the top of the village that afternoon.I had to sit and listen to 3 little boys plead with me to put their nanny and kids in the back of the disco and get them away from the house before the slaughtermen came.
I don't think I've ever felt less of a man than when I left that house that evening, and if I ever do meet mr Blair I shall try and give the little twat a bit of how I felt that day.

My loathing of this reptile knows no bounds.
His parties " handling" of foot and mouth when they thought they could keep a lid on it and hold his election when he wanted , and then subsequent panicking and throwing billions at this " natural disaster" to deflect from their mishandling boiled my piss.
That he ultimately cost me a flying school and a couple of hundred k pissed me off even more.
But the icing on the cake I'll take to my grave from that balls up is as follows.
The summer before foot and mouth my younger brothers wife died from breast cancer leaving him , a six year old boy and four year old twin boys.
Amidst the trauma their nanny goat was in kid and duly produced twin kids just before Christmas to the boys delight.
Cut to the middle of February, I'm in their kitchen. The slaughtermen have cleaned out the farm at the bottom of the village yesterday and are working through the herd at the top of the village that afternoon.I had to sit and listen to 3 little boys plead with me to put their nanny and kids in the back of the disco and get them away from the house before the slaughtermen came.
I don't think I've ever felt less of a man than when I left that house that evening, and if I ever do meet mr Blair I shall try and give the little twat a bit of how I felt that day.
There is a piece of film somewhere on this website where he shares a political stage with a father whose son he sent to war, an unjustifiable war ( GW2) and that son was killed.
He squirms a bit ( you may get some satisfaction from this ) but I suspect it is not from remorse. Apologies for not linking, internet skills not brill.

There is a piece of film somewhere on this website where he shares a political stage with a father whose son he sent to war, an unjustifiable war ( GW2) and that son was killed.
He squirms a bit ( you may get some satisfaction from this ) but I suspect it is not from remorse. Apologies for not linking, internet skills not brill.
My bold - he will squirm quite a bit more when his "protection" suddenly realise that they will have to throw him to the court of public opinion to save their miserable hides (for a short time).
My loathing of our political "elite" seems to grow by the day.

That was Reg Keys.I like the hat the blonde is wearing.
Keys-2.jpg

Latest Threads