Yet another Walter Mitty

"22 Army Air Corps Regiment" fucking classic ! LOSER!!

There are some idividuals that due to their sad lonely existance feel the need to develop some kind of alter ego. You almost feel sorry for them, however this idividual is lower than pond life. Taking the general public's splendid charity, thinking that their giving is going to the noblest of causes, and pocketing it for his own greed. He should be caught and publicly flogged.

He's more than welcome to walk through my village, I'd willingly stand in the rain waiting to greet him with a little gift

Sick cunt. I hope he gets lynched.

Obtaining money by deception is a criminal offence is it not? Lets hope the Police investigate the matter.

I used to know a bloke in the 22nd AACR. This guy must be legit.

A lot of money, if his claims are to be believed.

Cunt
Basically its stealing from the wounded.

Bet he gets a caution and told not to do it again.

There are some idividuals that due to their sad lonely existance feel the need to develop some kind of alter ego.
Bollocks. Rumbled!

I always thought Walts were sad, generally harmless and to be pitied or ridiculed by them what's worn the shoes/shiny boots....but he's a CONMAN not a walt!

Not doing any harm though was he?
Depends, I suppose, if the money he collected ended up with the right people. In that case, no, just a sad walt, but well intentioned.

If, however, even a penny, given in good faith, has been pocketed. Then the fucker needs a seeing too by tougher men than I!

Not doing any harm though was he?
On the contrary, he undermines all the good work that genuine fundraisers do for service charities and if he has obtained charity cash by deception he has stolen money intended for people who are in serious need of support.

He is a liar and a thief who basks in the heroics of better men... maybe he should consider a career in politics with those qualifications.