Yet another tosser..............

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by tuffy52, Mar 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

He is right, not only has it made Aldershot seem like a Ghetto its priced Johnny out of a job!
    She fell for the romance of it and being a vegetarian is pretty single minded. She should have pushed for better welfare at home for the Ghurkas. That would have been a thousand times more productive and meant a lot less heartache for them!

• Like Like x 8
  2. Or we could just accept Gurkhas as British citizens in light of the service provided to the nation.
    Furthermore we could extend this hospitality to the immediate family of the men who have served.
    Tommy this and tommy that translates nicely into Nepalese.

• Like Like x 2
  3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

We currently do which is causing the problem, priced out of the market now though so there wont be any gurkhas or former dependants within 100 years!
    Silly really although I dont feel any animosity towards them the QGE were the laziest ******* I ever tried to get to work!

• Like Like x 2
  4. All well and good but in the real world it doesn't work. End of the day they got paid for their services and no one held a gun at their head to join up. Aldershot is in shit state and it's the Gurkha's fleeing from Nepal in their thousands with families in tow which has caused it. Oh, and that mong Lumley. Just because we employ someone doesn't mean we should look after them for the rest of their lives. Gurkha or otherwise. ******* idle little ***** anyway.

• Like Like x 5
  5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Dont look after our own that well!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Woking's awash as well with blanket clad toothless old folks from Nepal who look really out of place - dazed and confused.

Two years ago I paraded on Forces Day. There was a really good turn out with a sprinkling of Gurkhas marching with us. Could they march? Hell no! I thought there was only one step in H.M. Army where you set off on the right foot.

After the Parade there was a bunfight at the Club with a bar and sanrnies etc. We all got ther to find that Johnny G. had told the Nepalese community about the bash. They all rocked up early and scoffed all the chicken drumsticks and the best sarnies leaving us with cheese or fish-paste sarnies with the corners turned up to scoff.

7. Lumley......

How many beers would it take??

8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Be like shagging a baccy pouch full of nettles, still would though!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Absolutely none, I'd do her at the drop of a hat, one of the best looking GILFs around and a posh accent too.

• Like Like x 1
  10. All this talk of serving the nation is hogwash. The Nepalese who join the Gurkhas do so to serve themselves. They join up for the money, or at least they used to - more recently, and largely thanks to the likes of la Lumley, they can now join up for a council house in Aldershot.

I fail to see the reason behind the misty-eyed romanticism that these little buggers seem to engender.

They were an amusing hangover of Empire when I first joined the army: they joined on a strict and unequivocal contract. They were cheap, they largely did as they were told (but they were no good in BAOR or NI) and they went home again when their time was up; cushty. The current 'parity' business is sheer folly and has failed. It is not good for them and it is certainly not good for us.

The whole bloody lot of them should be the first to fall at the first hurdle in the current Defence cuts.

• Like Like x 11
  11. With the best will in the world hard to say it is a good outcome but there are far worse ethnic concentrations in this country.

Anyhoo this bit is rich

"Kevan Jones MP, Labour’s shadow defence minister, said Howarth had shown a "worrying lack of respect" to the former soldiers........."

And that from Kevan Jones. Pass the bucket.

• Like Like x 1
  12. True but most immigration is done slowly over a period of time which gives the authorities time to pander them. The Gurkhas have flocked to Aldershot and the surrounding areas like a swarm of locusts.

13. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Worse ethnic concentrations? Is that said from a purely colour of skin view or one where an even bigger proportion of dependants are state funded?
    Can you clarify please.

Nothing personal I'm just interested if you think Bradford is shittier than the Shot?