yet another Thread about you know whos

Discussion in 'RLC' started by qman, Oct 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. its already on here...
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

3. Another chance for the Corps to be proud of itself so why is it the point they keep coming back to is that she was sent on the wrong course.

Reading the joining instructions would have helped I suppose! That said well done for getting stuck in.
  4. goon

don't make it sound like something it wasn't!

for those not in the know I said that RLC hadn't given me a single trade related certificate worth wiping my arrse on.......but then thought better of it!
  5. i said, i didn't get chance to read it!

Have you got a driving licence courtesy of pusser? If so, then its more than me!
  6. You can have mine I can't think of anything more soul destroying, than driving in Britain. BUt yes I did get it courtesy of the 'Pusser's issue'.

Didn't have you down as the Matelot type! :D
  7. by the way

well done that AT bird

............before I get accused of something
  8. Yeah but wrong course???, can a AT that knows her confirm this so she doesnt look like a complete Doris!

Big cheer for what she did but every course i have been on you get some sort of Joining Instructions and course program on day 1. I would of been worried when i spotted "Day 2 0830hrs big green EOD suit fitting"!!!

And please Mr AT's, dont berate me for the guessing of your course content but you know where im coming from! :wink:
  9. Henry you must remember that time when you asked the Cse Instructor why the Feck he was talking about fuel when you were on what you thought was your demolitions course with the RE? Oh how we laughed as you doubled round Fairfax with a jerrican above your mullett. Clearly this happens all the time and not just to the Pet Op fraternity.
  10. Fair play to her for winning the award. Did anyone see ITV news this evening about the story. I am sure she had her TRF on the wrong arm. Anyone else see or was it my eyesight again? :slow:
  11. she should have got more than a dentists sticker !!!!

Fair play to her... what she done took a lot of guts and hats off...
  12. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

I know her, but don't know if she went on the wrong course.

Anyway, well done Richie. :)

(Of course we all went on the wrong course though didn't we, just popped in the Recruiting Office to look at the pictures and before we knew it had been dead legged and signed up to something that seemed like a good idea at the time).

13. oh yes.....

(said in the churchil dog voice!)