Yet Another Teacher at it!

Hang on a second. She's been convicted of having sex with a child. Behind her husband's back. And he's calling the verdict a joke?
What a ******* cuck. No wonder she was shagging around, married to such a chinless melt. Even a child was probably more of a man than he was.

Hang on a second. She's been convicted of having sex with a child. Behind her husband's back. And he's calling the verdict a joke?
What a ******* cuck. No wonder she was shagging around, married to such a chinless melt. Even a child was probably more of a man than he was.
One of her messages to to the lad was her hubby had a wee willy so that angle is already covered. Then add to that he's a delivery driver/aspiring singer, doesn't exactly have much going in the way of lifes successes now does he....

One of her messages to to the lad was her hubby had a wee willy so that angle is already covered. Then add to that he's a delivery driver/aspiring singer, doesn't exactly have much going in the way of lifes successes now does he....

I'm surprised that he didn't come home and find the school 1st XV making her airtight on the kitchen table... 8O

I'm just flabbergasted that he hasn't learnt from this whole episode.

Problem - the missus has been driven to cheating and paedophilia by how much of a passive beta cuck you are.

Solution - be an even bigger beta cuck by remaining by her side in public.

What does the stupid cúnt think is going to happen in the future? As @History_Man has said - in all likelihood get a thorough reaming by other men that are less pathetic, which includes the millions of people who don't read the Guardian, vote Labour or think veganism is anything other than a pretentious fad.

I'm just waiting for sentencing, see where she gets sent.....I will show her what grooming is........ To quote her ex ,

"claiming that their relationship was dominated by her 'huge sex drive' with her demanding sex up to six times per day, often in unusual places."

Oh the trauma, how did he cope, ******* uphill gardening twat. 35 k a year and wanting banging six times a day, hit yourself with a six foot plank you spoon!

I'm just waiting for sentencing, see where she gets sent.....I will show her what grooming is........ To quote her ex ,

"claiming that their relationship was dominated by her 'huge sex drive' with her demanding sex up to six times per day, often in unusual places."

Oh the trauma, how did he cope, ******* uphill gardening twat. 35 k a year and wanting banging six times a day, hit yourself with a six foot plank you spoon!
"Her ex-boyfriend has now claimed he was forced to call time on their two-year relationship as Barber's sexual demands were "too excessive", Mail Online reports.... The ex, who hasn't been named, told the website: "She liked doing it outside, sometimes in the car, the garden or in woods."

Definitely true and not just a Daily Mail freelancer's **** fantasy then.

The full sordid story here. She sounds like a lot of fun.

Belt-fed wombat

Latest Threads