Yet Another Teacher at it!

my Welbexian mate was proper bona fide middle class (compared to the rest of us). HIs younger sister was one weapons grade cock tease at 13 (I crashed round at his on the sofa a couple of times when I was at Uni during the holidays and watched her parade about in her undies before their parents were up and about, and something said "danger" even to the 19 year old me that would have fukced the crack of Dawn if I could get up early enough, probably the fact that she knew full well what she was doing and was getting off on it suggested it would be playing with fire and there'd either be cries of rape or I'm up the duff) .

Many years back I and three others stayed over in Woollyback-land for a very long weekend at a mates, as we were all invited to another mates wedding in Manchester.

The guys 15yr old sister was cutie jail-bait. For the few times we were actually not in the pub, we were at home boozing. She made a point of wearing very little and squeezing herself in between the guys on the sofas, to join us in a beer. There were no parents, my mate and her were being brought up by Granny, but she mainly sat in her bedroom watching TV.

She made a play for one guy who was lapping it up. Notwithstanding she's a mate's underage sister, the whole thing felt very uneasy. We eventually left and spent the rest of the drive back to Germany ribbing the guy she fancied how close he was to getting his collar felt when she decided that he had raped her, or as you say, she declares pregnancy.

That was 30-odd years ago, I'll wager she's now a dowdy size25 monster with more kids than limbs

Chef

LE
There was a driving school near where I grew up called Borman Gaytest, it sounded like it should be a driving school for gay Nazis
There is a driving school in Hendon, North London called 'The Speedwell school of motoring'. Speedwell used to be the exchange name for the area, so far so good. However for years the header board on the cars had:

'Speedwell School
of motoring'

Between the 'Speedwell' and 'School' a pair of 'S's had been put thusly:

File:Sig runes.svg

Hendon borders on Golders Green, an area the school covers. The header boards only recently changed.

I've never worked out if it was an innocent 'that looks stylish' mistake or a driving instructor with an evil sense of humour.

And I've never had the nerve to ask and find out.

There is a driving school in Hendon, North London called 'The Speedwell school of motoring'. Speedwell used to be the exchange name for the area, so far so good. However for years the header board on the cars had:

'Speedwell School
of motoring'

Between the 'Speedwell' and 'School' a pair of 'S's had been put thusly:

File:Sig runes.svg

Hendon borders on Golders Green, an area the school covers. The header boards only recently changed.

I've never worked out if it was an innocent 'that looks stylish' mistake or a driving instructor with an evil sense of humour.

And I've never had the nerve to ask and find out.

I never realised that Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley ran a driving school, in between their Kiss gigs.

I never realised that Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley ran a driving school, in between their Kiss gigs.

With Gene Simmons's reputation for merchandising and exploiting the Kiss name, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Kiss driving school

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
With Gene Simmons's reputation for merchandising and exploiting the Kiss name, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Kiss driving school

they did a beautiful parody of this in Scooby doo and Kiss : rock n roll mystery

loads of merchandise jokes throughout

1611158784254.png

Last edited:
If you lived in Wem in the late 70's early 80's then you knew Mxxxx Bxxxxx was the go to girl to get laid.
Not sure if she is so accommodating these days but her clunge must be very wide & slack

I'm from Hertfordshire mate, why would I care

Thanks for the 3 decades old info though :roll:

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Many years back I and three others stayed over in Woollyback-land for a very long weekend at a mates, as we were all invited to another mates wedding in Manchester.

The guys 15yr old sister was cutie jail-bait. For the few times we were actually not in the pub, we were at home boozing. She made a point of wearing very little and squeezing herself in between the guys on the sofas, to join us in a beer. There were no parents, my mate and her were being brought up by Granny, but she mainly sat in her bedroom watching TV.

She made a play for one guy who was lapping it up. Notwithstanding she's a mate's underage sister, the whole thing felt very uneasy. We eventually left and spent the rest of the drive back to Germany ribbing the guy she fancied how close he was to getting his collar felt when she decided that he had raped her, or as you say, she declares pregnancy.

That was 30-odd years ago, I'll wager she's now a dowdy size25 monster with more kids than limbs
So we are on the same time frame, so it must have been a thing back then as this was around '92.

The fact is, she was not in the least unattractive and I will admit to having had a couple of moments where the "chikka wakka" music started playing in the back of my mind with the imagery of all the filthy things I'd love to do if I could be certain that her parents weren't about to walk downstairs and I wouldn't get caught or accused of rape or fatherhood as she used to flit past on the mornings I crashed on my mate's couch. The thing that always brought me back down to earth was the car crash my life would have become if that happened (and in fact this was in the summer between my 1st and 2nd year at Uni and within weeks of going back there as a lad at Kings College who had his life trashed by a student who falsley cried rape after regretting a drunken fumble and no part of me wanted to go through that). Besides, I think she just got off on being a tease even though the older BF was slipping her a crippler and actually did get her knocked up a few months later.

The fist I knew of that was seeing a full page interview in the Daily Mail and thinking to myself "that family, and the girl looks famiiilllllllll.......ooooohhh FUKC!) My mate was at Welbeck at the time and this was pre-email and interweb so I have no idea how that publicity affected him, but I can imagine that he was made to feel uncomfortable by the parent's decision to tell the whole world their underage little girl had had her back doors bust in and matey had legged it leaving the families to face the music and deal with the consequences. I did wonder though when I saw him sat on the floor in the living room in front of them literally groping her and sticking his tongue down her throat what the fukc they were thinking just letting that carry on, especially as he was about 17 or 18. I would have brayed the little fukcer and the rozzers would have turned up to find his knob in a pickle jar severed at the root if that had been my 14 year old daughter.

Last edited:

Mr_Baiter

War Hero
An all boys boarding school on Dorset during the mid 80s - C of E. At least 2 housemasters where abusing young teenagers in their care and the head of the main feeder prep school was very well known for being a massive perv. Luckily I was too unattractive for them.

However one of the teachers had a stunning French trophy wife who paraded around the area dressed to the nines and smiling at all the sixth formers - if my case is typical she must have formed the core fantasy in an aggregate of about 200 crafty w@nks a day (or about a pint of manfat in in imperial measurement)

Nothing if not a gentleman I sometimes gave her a day off to recover and fantasised about the nurse up at the sick bay instead - less of a looker but very well put together and as fruity as anything.

Although the threesomes I had with them on a regular basis must have been the pinnacle for both - they returned for more about twice a week.

Filthy tarts