Yet Another Teacher at it!

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Jurors were accidentally told that Barber faced a fourth count, causing a child to watch a sexual act by a person in a position of trust, but they were later told that they were discharged from returning a verdict on that count, because she had already been convicted

Any law types want to explain that please?
Trust or trussed ?

TamH70

MIA
"He said yes and they proceeded to have sex for about five minutes. This was done with her back to him, he bending forward."

What I want to know is, what in the name of the Karma Sutra is THAT position? Pretty advanced technique for a 15 year old, wouldn't you say?

Doggy style. Google or Bing for piccies.

Chef

LE
"He said yes and they proceeded to have sex for about five minutes. This was done with her back to him, he bending forward."

What I want to know is, what in the name of the Karma Sutra is THAT position? Pretty advanced technique for a 15 year old, wouldn't you say?
'Pay attention to me, the squad. I left you in this position...'

Gives new meaning to doing down as in the court court case it alleges she threatened to “bring him down„ if said pupil grassed her up

View attachment 540698View attachment 540699

lol
All l can say is when l was a young lad I wouldn’t have minded a piece of Kandi......come to think of it, l still would.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
1611097331125.png

Picture the lawyer's description. She is standing (presumably upright as his description infers), with her back to him. You can reasonable infer that they are not standing back to back, so he is behind her facing the same direction. The lawyer then says he is "bending forward".

This, to me, says more "blindside flanker" than "doggy".

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
He have a brother who was in a Solicitor partnership with Sue and Runne?

There was a driving school near where I grew up called Borman Gaytest, it sounded like it should be a driving school for gay Nazis

Latest Threads