Yet Another Teacher at it!

Cadets sex abuse scandal was 'hidden in full sight'

Nothing new, like I said, prey seeks targets.

Anyone got any idea if officers in the cadets still have some sort of official commission? I remember reading some years ago they were looking at changing the rules so the Army could distance itself from the behaviour of Cadet officers. (not just for noncing but any time they fucked up).

Chef

LE
Anyone got any idea if officers in the cadets still have some sort of official commission? I remember reading some years ago they were looking at changing the rules so the Army could distance itself from the behaviour of Cadet officers. (not just for noncing but any time they fucked up).
No idea but it's the sort of approach I'd expect from officialdom.

Don't try and fix something, wash your hands of it Pilate style.

CFAV officers hold a Cadet Commission be they ATC, ACF or SCC. Mainly due to the abuse of the service complaints procedure by Gp B commission holders.

Whats the difference between them?

They did. The old commissions were in defunct branches of the Volunteer Reserve where the adult staff were granted a commission as an O2 (Fg Off/Lt/Sub Lt) and then every other rank was acting. This meant that they were subject to the Armed forces Act and Defence Forces Act. It was changed to a specific CFAV Commission common to all cadet branches (ACF, ATC, SCC and CCF along with a couple of small odd cadet orgs) with its own T&C of service which removed any call up liability (it was notional but still techincally existed) and for Offrs to hold substantive rank within the Cadet structure and as @Retd_crab alludes to, to deal with its own internal discipline and procedures as a result. Adult Warrants were also changed/granted and the ATC introduced Sgt and Flt Sgt as adult ranks in line with the SCC and ACF.

QRK2

LE
They did. The old commissions were in defunct branches of the Volunteer Reserve where the adult staff were granted a commission as an O2 (Fg Off/Lt/Sub Lt) and then every other rank was acting. This meant that they were subject to the Armed forces Act and Defence Forces Act. It was changed to a specific CFAV Commission common to all cadet branches (ACF, ATC, SCC and CCF along with a couple of small odd cadet orgs) with its own T&C of service which removed any call up liability (it was notional but still techincally existed) and for Offrs to hold substantive rank within the Cadet structure and as @Retd_crab alludes to, to deal with its own internal discipline and procedures as a result. Adult Warrants were also changed/granted and the ATC introduced Sgt and Flt Sgt as adult ranks in line with the SCC and ACF.

Slight correction, SCC and CCF(RN) 'officers' did not hold commissions prior to the Cadet Commission coming in.

The TA type B commission was a follow on from national service, you maintained a call out requirement as a type A commission, but if you transferred to a type B you served in the ACF and had a lower call out commitment.

The granting of a commission to SCC as @QRK2 states was a selling point of the cadet commission.

Gives new meaning to doing down as in the court court case it alleges she threatened to “bring him down„ if said pupil grassed her up

B410D5A8-98B3-47D4-834B-C47F09D3D137.jpeg
009EBFFC-588A-4954-995D-8254075272B5.jpeg

lol

Gives new meaning to doing down as in the court court case it alleges she threatened to “bring him down„ if said pupil grassed her up

View attachment 540698View attachment 540699

lol
Jurors were accidentally told that Barber faced a fourth count, causing a child to watch a sexual act by a person in a position of trust, but they were later told that they were discharged from returning a verdict on that count, because she had already been convicted

Any law types want to explain that please?

Jurors were accidentally told that Barber faced a fourth count, causing a child to watch a sexual act by a person in a position of trust, but they were later told that they were discharged from returning a verdict on that count, because she had already been convicted

Any law types want to explain that please?
Would make the jury prejudice .

Dredd

LE
Barber story in the current bun:

I wonder if there is not a little Italian in her - they come up with good reasons why they should not be in the dock . . .

Barber story in the current bun:

"He said yes and they proceeded to have sex for about five minutes. This was done with her back to him, he bending forward."

What I want to know is, what in the name of the Karma Sutra is THAT position? Pretty advanced technique for a 15 year old, wouldn't you say?

"He said yes and they proceeded to have sex for about five minutes. This was done with her back to him, he bending forward."

What I want to know is, what in the name of the Karma Sutra is THAT position? Pretty advanced technique for a 15 year old, wouldn't you say?
She's a good teacher, obviously.

Latest Threads