Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yet Another Teacher at it!

Eton teacher (sadly male) at it here checking on his students in their dorms rooms and have quick fondle. The only darker side in the story is mention of images...

Then again he was widely respected by pupils and teachers ..and decided to come out of,the closet.

cheers

TamH70

MIA
Eton teacher (sadly male) at it here checking on his students in their dorms rooms and have quick fondle. The only darker side in the story is mention of images...

Then again he was widely respected by pupils and teachers ..and decided to come out of,the closet.

cheers

TBH, I thought that sort of goings-on was par for the course for Eton College...

Then again, he's broken the trust of his colleagues, bosses, staff, pupils and their parents. I hope they throw the entire library at him.

TBH, I thought that sort of goings-on was par for the course for Eton College...

Then again, he's broken the trust of his colleagues, bosses, staff, pupils and their parents. I hope they throw the entire library at him.
It's probably all online these days.

There was also a case few years back of again a Boarding school (one of my best mates brothers mate attended 3 decades ago) a teacher was teaching the young lads how to jerk off. Got found out but becuase he was so popular and good teacher, no charges brought and he got off (No pun intended) Think he may hsv even been allowed To continue to teach.

And there was another case at all Boys school of teacher using camer and stuff spying on his pupils in dorm while they dressed undressed and even engaged in jerking off and ..he didn’t get off the hook.

cheers

There was also a case few years back of again a Boarding school (one of my best mates brothers mate attended 3 decades ago) a teacher was teaching the young lads how to jerk off. Got found out but becuase he was so popular and good teacher, no charges brought and he got off (No pun intended) Think he may hsv even been allowed To continue to teach.

And there was another case at all Boys school of teacher using camer and stuff spying on his pupils in dorm while they dressed undressed and even engaged in jerking off and ..he didn’t get off the hook.

cheers
You knowledge of nonce boarding school teachers is encyclopedic, anything you want to reveal to the group? :)

cheers
Given they have just sacked another teacher for daring to suggest that traditional male traits are not necessarily part of a patrimonial hegemony that keeps the female populace down, you would have thought they would have promoted this nonce for his study in "cis-normalising transgender studies" Then again, a bollock-fondler is a bollock-fondler no matter how many of the 236 made up genders your toilet parts don't relate to.

Eton went downhill after this
Remember this lol

i myself went to boarding school got buggered senseless lol bad joke...it was crap , teahcers were crap (quite a few didn’t make it through a levels to get to Uni and thosemwho did. ended up quitting Uni after first year) and it was Methodist so had to attend chapel on Sunday. Only good thing was the CCF ..

there was the odd female fit teacher but not as many as my prep school ...lotsa fit sixth form lasses (think st Trinians)

Lots of classmates had Folks in the armed forces and saw this flagged up

cheers

Doesn't sound all that different from Fred Talbot who used to teach at a grammar school one of whose former pupils was Ian Brown of The Stone Roses

What I found shocking was it was very obvious there was something dodgy about him and that;s what eventually ended his teaching career but he still went on to be a well known media personality

Doesn't sound all that different from Fred Talbot who used to teach at a grammar school one of whose former pupils was Ian Brown of The Stone Roses

What I found shocking was it was very obvious there was something dodgy about him and that;s what eventually ended his teaching career but he still went on to be a well known media personality

Because he no doubt had similarly inclined 'friends' in the media...

Dredd

LE
Up high.png

What on earth makes you think that......

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 15.23.50.png

cheers
Back in the dim & distant my parents had the opportunity to send me to boarding school paid for by the RAF, as my Dad was being posted to AFCENT in Holland. One of the schools that took kids was Ampleforth College aka 'the Catholic Eton' in North Yorks which was run by monks. My Dad was keen for me to go, especially as he was from a dirt-poor background and thought that it would be good start for me. My Mum was less keen as she had been partially privately educated and hated it. She (correctly) thought that going abroad would give me a better all round education than being sequestered on the North York Moors in an all male environment.

Turns out she was correct in another way as the a number of adults at the College were operating a child-abuse network that dated back over 50 years. A report commissioned in 2018 concluded that -
“appalling sexual abuse [was] inflicted over decades on children as young as seven”.

Bizarrely, and I suspect perhaps because of its high status it has remained operating as a school although it must be one of the few private schools that has been banned from taken on new pupils because of 'safeguarding issues'

God knows why any parent would send their kids there - even if it was the alma mater of such luminaries as David Stirling and Lawrence Dallagio.

Back in the dim & distant my parents had the opportunity to send me to boarding school paid for by the RAF, as my Dad was being posted to AFCENT in Holland. One of the schools that took kids was Ampleforth College aka 'the Catholic Eton' in North Yorks which was run by monks. My Dad was keen for me to go, especially as he was from a dirt-poor background and thought that it would be good start for me. My Mum was less keen as she had been partially privately educated and hated it. She (correctly) thought that going abroad would give me a better all round education than being sequestered on the North York Moors in an all male environment.

Turns out she was correct in another way as the a number of adults at the College were operating a child-abuse network that dated back over 50 years. A report commissioned in 2018 concluded that -
“appalling sexual abuse [was] inflicted over decades on children as young as seven”.

Bizarrely, and I suspect perhaps because of its high status it has remained operating as a school although it must be one of the few private schools that has been banned from taken on new pupils because of 'safeguarding issues'

God knows why any parent would send their kids there - even if it was the alma mater of such luminaries as David Stirling and Lawrence Dallagio.
I'd be highly suspicious of any school run by the RC church, especially one run by monks.

ETA: I've known quite a few blokes over the years who attended such a school, both here and in NZ.
Not one had anything but hatred for the places. One said, "They were either sadists or paedophiles, or even both if you were especially unlucky"

Latest Threads