Yet Another Teacher at it!

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
Seems to be the season for it.

View attachment 438020

'A beauty queen who was crowned Miss Kentucky has admitted to sending nude photos to a 15-year-old student.

'Married teacher Ramsey BethAnn Bearse pleaded guilty this week to sending the naked Snapchat pictures but said they were meant for her husband. The 29-year-old, who was crowned Miss Kentucky in 2014, told a court she continued to sext the boy when he asked for more photos because she “was afraid not to appease him”. She pleaded guilty on Tuesday to one count of possessing material depicting minors in sexually explicit conduct. The court was told the boy also sent nude photos of himself when the pair exchanged sexts between August and October 2018. She was arrested and charged in December that year after one of the student’s parents found the photos of Bearse on his phone, according to a criminal complaint.'

The dykes will love her, bet she will be used & abused

A Head with an unhealthy fixation with excessive discipline and the sex lives of his pupils caught trying to get in the pants of schoolgirls... who would have thought?

A Head with an unhealthy fixation with excessive discipline and the sex lives of his pupils caught trying to get in the pants of schoolgirls... who would have thought?
In the 90's at 7 Sigs, one of my mates told a bunch of us a story about his parents, while we were having a few beers somewhere. He said that one day he and his sister discovered a schoolgirl uniform in their parents wardrobe. Apparently they brought this to their mother's attention and after much avoiding and prevaricating, she admitted that she dressed up for their dad from time to time. He told us that they were completely disgusted by this and couldn't look their dad in the eye any more.

I had to ask him what was so bad about two adults enjoying some slightly kinky fun.

"Well," he said, "It wouldn't have been so bad, but my dad was a headmaster."

He was obviously kidding, but it was one of the best delivered jokes I have ever heard.

He was obviously kidding, but it was one of the best delivered jokes I have ever heard.
Granted...

Though why these freaks can't take their unresolved mummy and daddy issues to a dominatrix who they can pay to have them grab their ankles and have the crap whacked out of them with paddles and cains instead of trying it on with 16 year olds I don't know.

WTF is wrong with the mental wiring of these people that makes them think that teenage girls will go moist of gusset and wide of leg for some podgy, balding short sighted guy 35 years or more their senior I don't know? It's frukcing delusional because as a teenager anyone more than about 5 years older than you might as well be 100 for all the attraction it holds. They honestly think that because daddy didn't pay attention and mummy touched their toilet parts more than was absolutely necessary between the ages of 5 and 9 and the next few years were spent having their heads flushed down the bogs by the rugby team that the solution to their issues is to imagine the kind of girls who gave them the brush-off in their teenage years will somehow want to make the beast with two backs decades later.

holyphuc

Clanker
Granted...

Though why these freaks can't take their unresolved mummy and daddy issues to a dominatrix who they can pay to have them grab their ankles and have the crap whacked out of them with paddles and cains instead of trying it on with 16 year olds I don't know.

WTF is wrong with the mental wiring of these people that makes them think that teenage girls will go moist of gusset and wide of leg for some podgy, balding short sighted guy 35 years or more their senior I don't know? It's frukcing delusional because as a teenager anyone more than about 5 years older than you might as well be 100 for all the attraction it holds. They honestly think that because daddy didn't pay attention and mummy touched their toilet parts more than was absolutely necessary between the ages of 5 and 9 and the next few years were spent having their heads flushed down the bogs by the rugby team that the solution to their issues is to imagine the kind of girls who gave them the brush-off in their teenage years will somehow want to make the beast with two backs decades later.
If the pudgy balding short sighted guy is a multi millionaire I think you will find quite a few women/girls will find him attractive, whores the lot of them.

If the pudgy balding short sighted guy is a multi millionaire I think you will find quite a few women/girls will find him attractive, whores the lot of them.
Not when your parents probably already are (this was a fee-paying school costing the thick end of £40k a year) and the "gold digger gene" generally tends to become active in the mid 20's not mid-teens. At that age general whorieness tends to revolve more around knee-tremblers and having a few fingers shoved up there and learning about the gag reflex.

Ouch, sounds personal.

Have you been told that your Tinder photo probably needs updating?

Granted...

But Ting Tong told me that she loved me...:(

Maple

LE
heads flushed down the bogs by the rugby team
PE teachers of both sexes and orientations making-up a good percentage of kiddy-fiddlers in schools of course....

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
Can I sue my boarding school as none of the nubile female teachers abused me.
I would have well up for it & would have smiled all day long, I feel cheated.

It's an older one but there is a twist in the tale (searched for it and surprised not to already find it on this thread)

38140CBD00000578-0-image-m-29_1473355450301.jpg.jpeg

A former substitute teacher convicted of sexual exploitation of a Washington High student last year will start serving her 90 days jail sentence in October.

Sixth Judicial District Judge Kevin McKeever ordered Mary Beth Haglin, 26, of Cedar Rapids, to serve her 90-day sentence in three separate terms — 40 days starting Oct. 10, 20 days Nov. 26 and 30 day Jan. 2 at the Linn County Jail.
And one of the pics she sent the ungrateful urchin

38140CCE00000578-0-image-m-30_1473355460726.jpg.jpeg

But the twist in the tale, for once one of these disgraceful hussies hasn't tried to fade away into obscurity.
This one is putting her talents to use...

On getting sacked from her teaching job she started working as a stripper in a local club and is now dipping her toes and various other body parts into the pórn industry.

You can find her easy enough, just search for her name in your favourite grot sites.

But as a teaser

0395-15h.jpg.jpeg
20200202_031704.png

It's an older one but there is a twist in the tale (searched for it and surprised not to already find it on this thread)

View attachment 447360

And one of the pics she sent the ungrateful urchin

View attachment 447361

But the twist in the tale, for once one of these disgraceful hussies hasn't tried to fade away into obscurity.
This one is putting her talents to use...

On getting sacked from her teaching job she started working as a stripper in a local club and is now dipping her toes and various other body parts into the pórn industry.

You can find her easy enough, just search for her name in your favourite grot sites.

But as a teaser

View attachment 447362View attachment 447363
Finally unequivocal proof that a woman working her way through college stripping isn’t just a urban legend ......or......nice to see she learned a new skill while on day release rather than just being a muncher or munchie in a cell.......Jus waiting for a follow up article about a guard being grassed up for showing her special attention.

She's even classier than I thought.

Just done a little 'research' and found one of her videos.

On the day of her sentencing she got her 'co-star' to pick her up from the jail to drive her to the court house.
On the way there they stop off at the park where she used to go to to get jiggy with her student and filmed themselves going for it in the back of the car.
Then head to the courtroom.

That's a special kind of awesome.