Yet Another Teacher at it!

- I'm little, they're going to tear me apart........ best quote I've seen in a long time, noticed though she didn't say it was a bad thing....

check out any of his other work, such as the Michael Jackson song (chorus of 'born black, died white and the in the middle he fiddled with kids')

- I'm little, they're going to tear me apart........ best quote I've seen in a long time, noticed though she didn't say it was a bad thing....
If she needs a refuge I'll happily contact the US justice system and let her serve out her sentence under house arrest at my place. I can happily offer her a course on changing her noncey ways by way of regular intercourse with a chap 10 years the right side of her age, the filthy bitch.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If she needs a refuge I'll happily contact the US justice system and let her serve out her sentence under house arrest at my place. I can happily offer her a course on changing her noncey ways by way of regular intercourse with a chap 10 years the right side of her age, the filthy bitch.
No way, I'm in Canada, so they can ship here on a Greyhound bus to save money.....

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
How hard is it to smuggle a very large strap-on, restraints, a ball gag and a video-capable mobile phone into a US prison?

Asking for a friend.

How hard is it to smuggle a very large strap-on, restraints, a ball gag and a video-capable mobile phone into a US prison?

Asking for a friend.
Bed sheets for restraints
Bar of soap for a gag
They blow guards to get mobiles, so guessing they're everywhere
Fist/arm IF cut down mop handle and cellotape not handy.....

Bar of soap for a gag
Not sure if I should be impressed or worried with your knowledge of such things... I’ll settle for a little of both.

I have a formula.

Next time you drop the kids off at school, pull the teacher (not that pull) and cunningly ask...

A. So, Did you attend Social studies at Uni?

B. I hope you vote Labour?

C. Do you have kids?

Extra truth points can be gained if you drop buzzy words like "diversity" "inclusive" and "tolerance"

So,

If the answer is an enthusiastic "Yes", "yes" and "no", your kids are definitely getting fiddled.

Do not call the police.

Do remember the seven P's ;)

Internet disclaimer: That is a joke

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Bar of soap for a gag
How long did you do?

I really did go to the wrong schools.

'He testified the relationship started when he was 11, and that he and Winfield had sex more than 100 times in several hotel rooms around the town of Alpena. The alleged victim testified that he was placed in Winfield’s special education class and the teacher took him on trips and to a football game before showering him with gifts like bikes, fishing gear, a guitar and amp, and expensive tennis shoes.'

Teacher, 38, 'had sex with an underage student over 100 times'

'He testified the relationship started when he was 11, and that he and Winfield had sex more than 100 times in several hotel rooms around the town of Alpena. The alleged victim testified that he was placed in Winfield’s special education class and the teacher took him on trips and to a football game before showering him with gifts like bikes, fishing gear, a guitar and amp, and expensive tennis shoes.'

That is one fugly slapper!

Not even with @Kirkz cock

0_Heather-Winfield1.jpg

This is a sad example to be putting on arrse, not the typical atta boy case. This example has been getting a lot of attention over here not merely for the teacher and young lad point, but more due to the fact the boy was 11 and mildly retarded. If you think you really went to the wrong school and missed out being in the special needs class that she was teaching, your education must have really sucked........

This is a sad example to be putting on arrse, not the typical atta boy case. This example has been getting a lot of attention over here not merely for the teacher and young lad point, but more due to the fact the boy was 11 and mildly retarded. If you think you really went to the wrong school and missed out being in the special needs class that she was teaching, your education must have really sucked........
In NAAFI? Check
Fuck off!!!