Yet Another Teacher at it!

I obviously went to the wrong school.

'Kelsie Schmidt, 24, was working as a maths teacher at Beulah High School in North Dakota when she allegedly sent the 17-year-old pupil nude selfies over snapchat and invited him to play a game of “naked hide and seek”.'

'Naked hide and seek' with you, possibly leading to a game of 'hide the sausage'? Yes please Miss!

Teacher’s sick ‘naked hide and seek’ game

From your link

View attachment 374967

Why? Because all the older girls are smoking hot and are asking for it.

. . . Said a friend of mine once
You'd find something similar if you were to google for "kunt and the gang" and "Jimmy savile and the sexy kids" it is not safe for work, school, home or anywhere. It's very very wrong even by the standards of K and the gang.

it's also quite amusing..err to some people. Who are blatantly sick, twisted and a little bit 'not right'

Obviously, I have all his songs.

You'd find something similar if you were to google for "kunt and the gang" and "Jimmy savile and the sexy kids" it is not safe for work, school, home or anywhere. It's very very wrong even by the standards of K and the gang.

it's also quite amusing..err to some people. Who are blatantly sick, twisted and a little bit 'not right'

Obviously, I have all his songs.
Now then, now then.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
And that before you get onto the stories of retired school teachers on the fetish scene that like to discipline badly behaved adults dressed as children

Wonder what Freud would have to say about that....

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
If it was me I'd be shouting about it from the rooftops
And you're the sort that stops everyone else getting any.

And that before you get onto the stories of retired school teachers on the fetish scene that like to discipline badly behaved adults dressed as children

Wonder what Freud would have to say about that....
Never mind Freud, do you have her number?

For a friend, of course.