Yet Another Teacher at it!

Was the student @ScaleyAlbereto Jr, or maybe blind?
1. we've not seen what the student is like
2. he wasn't blind until he gouged his own eyes out
3. maybe she has a really nice persona.... nope, I just can't finish that sentence

Some random thoughts spring to mind here, the stairwell with no fire escape access at the bunker, Headquarters Strike Command, RAF High Wycombe was painted pink to remind everyone know it was a dangerous death-trap...... Has she been incarcerated on the lower level of the STC bunker? Bit harsh?

I read a report somewhere that some police custody cells had been painted pink because the colour has a calming effect........or at least that was the theory....... further research indicated that if you left the perp swamped by pink he/she would turn into a psychotic loon after a while.....apparently this is a 'bad thing'

Tell me that's not the model hired to portray the Harlem Barbie.......

Some random thoughts spring to mind here, the stairwell with no fire escape access at the bunker, Headquarters Strike Command, RAF High Wycombe was painted pink to remind everyone know it was a dangerous death-trap...... Has she been incarcerated on the lower level of the STC bunker? Bit harsh?

I read a report somewhere that some police custody cells had been painted pink because the colour has a calming effect........or at least that was the theory....... further research indicated that if you left the perp swamped by pink he/she would turn into a psychotic loon after a while.....apparently this is a 'bad thing'

Tell me that's not the model hired to portray the Harlem Barbie.......
First time I've ever seen a pink inmate shirt. Support for breast cancer perhaps?

First time I've ever seen a pink inmate shirt. Support for breast cancer perhaps?
I remember reading about a that hard-as-nails Arizona sheriff who opened that tent city for inmates. Among other things, he had bought pink uniforms for the prisoners to wear. When they complained about the conditions, he would say "If you don't like it, don't come back!".

Another story I heard was that prisons were buying different colour uniforms for prisoners to wear due to the popularity of the show "Orange is the new black" and people deliberately trying to get prisoners uniforms.

I remember reading about a that hard-as-nails Arizona sheriff who opened that tent city for inmates. Among other things, he had bought pink uniforms for the prisoners to wear. When they complained about the conditions, he would say "If you don't like it, don't come back!".

Another story I heard was that prisons were buying different colour uniforms for prisoners to wear due to the popularity of the show "Orange is the new black" and people deliberately trying to get prisoners uniforms.
You see a similar 'trend' here in the UK with certain types of young men adopting grey tracksuits to mimic the ones that are worn in prison. Why anyone would want to give the impression that they've been in the nick is beyond me.

There's also apparently a market in secondhand prison garb.

Prison uniforms from some of country's most notorious jails for sale on eBay

Always has been amongst "the cool kids," in the early 1980s a friend was very proud of his navy-blue single pocketed HMP issue battledress jacket as modelled by that well-known trend-setter 2215 Norman Stanley Fletcher

http://www.thejournal.co.uk/culture/arts/review-porridge-newcastle-theatre-royal-4473508

shaun-williamson-porridge-norman-stanley-fletcher-974114787.jpg

Naff-off Godbar, it's the dog's danglies......

('Fletch was not available to do this photo-shoot due to a previous engagement at HMP Slade)

Last edited:

ugly

LE
You see a similar 'trend' here in the UK with certain types of young men adopting grey tracksuits to mimic the ones that are worn in prison. Why anyone would want to give the impression that they've been in the nick is beyond me.

There's also apparently a market in secondhand prison garb.

Prison uniforms from some of country's most notorious jails for sale on eBay
Same reason you always used to see local lunatics cutting around town in DPM trousers at a guess, it makes them look like they've done something that others may perceive as making them "hard".

Oh yes! Forgot about good 'ol Arpaio.

34YO teacher seduced a 12YO boy, has two kids with him then marries him

"Who's the boss?"

Fcuk a Dcuk! What a Teflon coated narcissist.

Nice to see she has recovered from her acid attack . . . . . . . . or does she look like that naturally.

Poor matey boy seems as happy as any man would be trapped by a dried up old cuttlefish like her.