Yet Another Teacher at it!

Teachers are way more than just sexual predators

Probably using it for maths classes;

If Duane buys 1kg of 75% pure charlie then cuts it with 3kg of bicarb, then selling it for £15 a wrap. How much did the original 1kg cost. For additional points how much would the replica Glock cost if paid for 50% in charlie

I remember my Grandad telling me of how when he was a kid a friend of his was birched for some relatively minor misdemeanour. My Grandad said it put him off any thoughts of a life of crime but didn't say whether his mate was likewise dissuaded.

I was birched / caned twice during my schooldays - ' six of the best ' each time.
It certainly didn't stop me breaking rules at times in life.
But it very successfully taught me that there is a price to pay for getting caught - is it worth it ?
That, and being creative in reducing the chances of getting caught.
I am fairly certain it helped face/ deal with the pain military life sometimes brings too.

I am very much in favour of bringing it back for antisocial youth misdemeanours.

Come the Revolution ......

I was birched / caned twice during my schooldays - ' six of the best ' each time.
It certainly didn't stop me breaking rules at times in life.
But it very successfully taught me that there is a price to pay for getting caught - is it worth it ?
That, and being creative in reducing the chances of getting caught.
I am fairly certain it helped face/ deal with the pain military life sometimes brings too.

I am very much in favour of bringing it back for antisocial youth misdemeanours.

Come the Revolution ......
Twice...f***ing lightweight.

oldnotbold

War Hero
To be fair you could of sold them mixed herbs and they would have smoked it
One likely lad at my place in the early 70s capitalised on the new fad by collecting deer pooh from the local park mixing and powdering it with chalk, then selling it in little plastic bags for a few shillings. The dimmer pupils were apparently buying and smoking it too. The master who told us the tale some years later said that the big problem was trying to work out which school rule the entrepreneur had broken.

To be fair you could of sold them mixed herbs and they would have smoked it
Note to self friend re a new business plan.

The friend was asking . . . . . . . . . . . these herbs, just bog standard mixed herbs or something a bit more exotic like Italian herbs?

Note to self friend re a new business plan.

The friend was asking . . . . . . . . . . . these herbs, just bog standard mixed herbs or something a bit more exotic like Italian herbs?
Depends if you have factored in the extra cost. keep it bog standard at first

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Probably using it for maths classes;

If Duane buys 1kg of 75% pure charlie then cuts it with 3kg of bicarb, then selling it for £15 a wrap. How much did the original 1kg cost. For additional points how much would the replica Glock cost if paid for 50% in charlie

we've also got "if Bugsy Zammo takes another dose of 100% pure 3 hours after his last bag, how long before he shits himself and dies his trousers catch fire?'

A dead skank at 5 foot 7 (180cm) weighs 7.08 stone (45kg), how many pieces do you need to cut her into to ensure that all the packages are under 35 ounces (1kg) each for easy disposal in a series of council bins in Pompey?

"

we've also got "if Bugsy Zammo takes another dose of 100% pure 3 hours after his last bag, how long before he shits himself and dies his trousers catch fire?'

A dead skank at 5 foot 7 (180cm) weighs 7.08 stone (45kg), how many pieces do you need to cut her into to ensure that all the packages are under 35 ounces (1kg) each for easy disposal in a series of council bins in Pompey?

"
The constable you have been paying off the past few years has just been promoted to sergeant.
By how much must you increase his payments to match the percentage of his salary rise?

Calculate the probability of your kneecaps getting smashed, now that the local biker gang know that you have been trespassing on their patch.
Calculate the street-tax you will have to pay to keep said kneecaps intact.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
I have at my disposal the contents of several turmeric teabags. :-D

Care for a biscuit?
1656036985836597510347704014019.jpg

One likely lad at my place in the early 70s capitalised on the new fad by collecting deer pooh from the local park mixing and powdering it with chalk, then selling it in little plastic bags for a few shillings. The dimmer pupils were apparently buying and smoking it too. The master who told us the tale some years later said that the big problem was trying to work out which school rule the entrepreneur had broken.
early 90s, a raf lad got jailed for buying horse shit and leaves he was told was cannabis,the offence was his intenion to buy iirc

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

wheel

LE
Not condoning the teacher's actions in any way, but the phrase, "ex-schoolgirl," might cover about fifty percent of the population who are over school age.
I hope it's the beginning of describing every victim and culprit.
It'll make a change from "ex-soldier."
She was a schoolgirl when he was having his wicked way though.

early 90s, a raf lad got jailed for buying horse shit and leaves he was told was cannabis,the offence was his intenion to buy iirc
That will have been the case. The seller would have been in the brown and smelly for the same reason.

Latest Threads