Yet Another Teacher at it!

It's a bit like making love to a slippery bouncy castle.

So I've been told.
Turn the ceiling light out, nothing like trying to explain a blister arsse to your wife

She was over the age of consent in the 3 locations she said he poked her.
He current allegation was that she was trafficked.

Which is credible and more than likely true

If it was the case (which seems likely) then it was by Epstein and possibly with the collusion of Maxwell
I have yet to see any allegation or evidence that suggests the Duke of York was involved in trafficking.

As yet I haven't seen anything that suggests an illegal act on the part of the Duke of York.
I make no assertions to the moral standards of the man but I still fail to see any criminal case to answer

Last edited:

If it was the case (which seems likely) then it was by Epstein and possibly with the collusion of Maxwell
I have yet to see any alegation or evidence that suggests the Duke of York was involved in trafficking.

As yet I haven't seen anything that suggests an illegal act on the part of the Duke of York.
I make no assertions to the moral standards of the man but I still fail to see any crminal case to answer

I understood that it was all being dealt with as a civil matter. If there is no case to answer (under US law), I would have thought that he has nothing whatsoever to fear. Why duck and dive?

I understood that it was all being dealt with as a civil matter. If there is no case to answer (under US law), I would have thought that he has nothing whatsoever to fear. Why duck and dive?

Apart from the severely negative press and the disapproving looks from his mother I genuinely have no idea

Because as I mentioned earlier with the Jonny Depp case all sorts of shit gets brought up.

Also why should anyone jump just because someone makes an allegation?

I have yet to see any alegation or evidence that suggests the Duke of York was involved in trafficking.

I make no assertions to the moral standards of the man but I still fail to see any crminal case to answer
I agree but the DOY is a chod

Blogg

LE
Because as I mentioned earlier with the Jonny Depp case all sorts of shit gets brought up.

Also why should anyone jump just because someone makes an allegation?

Quite right.

Civil case around allegations, so advice will be to dead bat everything in procedural terms and do nothing that could turn it into even more of a media circus.

Which translates as keep you big gob shut and keep out of sight. Your grandstanding days are done

She was over the age of consent in the 3 locations she said he poked her.
He current allegation was that she was trafficked.
As much as he's supposed to be a knobber in all the press release pics of her with him she certainly doesnt seem to look uncomfrotable around him or there under duress,

Funny watching all the SNP goons up here calling him a nonce but defending Deek McKay stating the boy was of legal age at the time(16) or he was an Mi5 honey trap

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Funny watching all the SNP goons up here calling him a nonce but defending Deek McKay stating the boy was of legal age at the time(16) or he was an Mi5 honey trap
But that's queggetry and therefore perfectly acceptable, the DoY is alleged to have had fucking heterosexual sex with her, the depraved pervert !

I agree but the DOY is a chod

Never met the bloke, he may or may not be. I'm inclined to agree with you but sadly being chod is not illegal.

Setting aside that, there is no alleation or evidence of illegal fuckwhittery and I'm not entirely sure what evidence is being demanded of him
I do however take note that similar demands are not being made of Bill Clinton who was "allegedly" a friend of Epstein and particpant in Epsteins sporting weekends.

I am also quite sceptical of many of the claims made about Ghislaine Maxwell, while I don't doubt she is guilty of lots of things it would appear that she will be the fall guy for the likes of Clinton to hide behind.

Never met the bloke, he may or may not be. I'm inclined to agree with you but sadly being chod is not illegal.

Setting aside that, there is no alleation or evidence of illegal fuckwhittery and I'm not entirely sure what evidence is being demanded of him
I do however take note that similar demands are not being made of Bill Clinton who was "allegedly" a friend of Epstein and particpant in Epsteins sporting weekends.

I am also quite sceptical of many of the claims made about Ghislaine Maxwell, while I don't doubt she is guilty of lots of things it would appear that she will be the fall guy for the likes of Clinton to hide behind.
You mention evidence; is that not something offered by the prosecution and refuted (if possible) by the defence?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
You mention evidence; is that not something offered by the prosecution and refuted (if possible) by the defence?
If it gets to court, yes.
But the US hasn't seen any reason to file any criminal charges against the DoY.

Chef

LE
Since this is a civil action, which I believe has a lower requirement of proof, I'd say that he doesn't seem to have broken any laws otherwise the US legal system would be in full cry. That may be because there are lots of other parties involved, mostly American, who the establishment doesn't want caught up in this as collateral damage.

As for he has nothing to fear, that's a bit naive, why would anyone who doesn't have to get involved in any legal system? As is observed on threads here there's justice and there's the legal system. The two rarely coincide, even in America.

He's innocent until proven guilty. Just like Jimmy Saville and as @stacker1 notes Johnny Depp still suffered from bad publicity during his trial. The DoY is well advised to keep out of it.

What prosecution and on what evidence?

He is alleged to have shagged a girl over the age of consent who was trafficked by Epstein
Despite hype there has not actually been even an allegation that he broke the law.

The demand is that he turns up in an American court as a witness to tell what he knows of Epstein and Maxwell trafficking girls for sex.

TamH70

MIA
What prosecution and on what evidence?

He is alleged to have shagged a girl over the age of consent who was trafficked by Epstein
Despite hype there has not actually been even an allegation that he broke the law.

The demand is that he turns up in an American court as a witness to tell what he knows of Epstein and Maxwell trafficking girls for sex.

If you ride a trafficked prostitute like a Magic Carpet, it's very illegal. Here and in the States. Age of consent means squat.

Latest Threads