Yet Another Statue

This time it's one for "Amy Winehouse", to be located next to the Roundhouse Bar, Camden.

I make no apologise for putting it in the Naafi as she recieves plenty of mixed reviews of her personal life along with musical talent however,my question is:

How many other musical artists (note i don't use legend) have statues in memory of them?

Should they be placed outside well known Commercial Venue's rather than a local park or somewhere similiar?

Lastly, how long before it's nicked by the Pikeys? (it is Brass after all)

Amy Winehouse statue considered - Yahoo! News UK

Attachments

There's a really crap one of John Lennon at Liverpool Airport.
I refuse to call it by it's appointed name btw, load of pretentious tosh.

Will it portray her in a real lifelike way such as when she was looking absolutely dreadful when high on drugs and booze?.......Probably not!

They should have a bronze statue of Buster Bloodvessel. Now there's a fat cunt, no mistake. If you nicked it, you could live like a King until you died.

something like this could be good

Think statue of Billy Fury at Pierhead 'Pool is OK.I await negative comments.

Attachments

There's a really crap one of John Lennon at Liverpool Airport.
I refuse to call it by it's appointed name btw, load of pretentious tosh.
Why is it crap? I prefer to think he is walking off to New York (where he spent his time and money - Oh and got shot!)
The airport should be named after Ken Dodd as:
1. he has stayed in the city
2. Its a fucking joke!

Statue of Eric Morecambe....Thing about the likes of him,Freddie Mercury & Billy Fury is they had talent.Something Crackhouse never had,apart from the talent to spot a good bit of gear to pump into her veins..

Eric-Morecambe-statue-Morecambe-RKW.jpg