• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Yet another reason to beware of 15 year-olds.

Osama bin Laden's al-Qa'eda terror group is recruiting British children as young as 15 to wage a deliberate campaign of carnage against their own country, the new head of MI5 has said.

In his first public speech since taking over the security service in the summer, Jonathan Evans said Islamists were "radicalising, indoctrinating and grooming young, vulnerable people to carry out acts of terrorism".

Mr Evans said the threat posed by al-Qa'eda had yet to reach its peak despite one successful bomb attack and several thwarted atrocities.
Source: The Daily Telegraph

So - is this a preemptive bid for funding? What's going on?

Ah! So when that urchin asked me this morning for "Penny for the guy", Osama was the guy he had in mind...

Briefly, it works like this:

Al-Q> Islam 'n that
Chav> Sweet
Al-Q> You want in?
Chav> Yeah
Al-Q> Prove it, set fire to something
Chav> 'Kay.

Over simplification somewhat, but them's the dry bones.

In-Limbo said:
Briefly, it works like this:

Al-Q> Islam 'n that
Chav> Sweet
Al-Q> You want in?
Chav> Yeah
Al-Q> Prove it, set fire to something
Chav> 'Kay.

Over simplification somewhat, but them's the dry bones.
Probably more along the lines of:

Al-Q> Why d'ja just set fire to that?
Chav>Dunno. Bored.
Al-Q> Here's a tenner. Tell everyone it was jihad,'k?
Chav> 'K. Sweet.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Chav> Got any money, or gear?
Al-Q> Islam 'n that
Chav> Yeah, sweet, but it ain't doing my fix izzit?
Al-Q> nah, but yoo want ho's 'n sh!t too innit!
Chav> wot, b!tches?
Al-Q> Bling too!
Chav> wkd
Al-Q> See that Nova?
Chav> yeah, just nicked it 'n pimped it, check out the baace!
Al-Q> Join mah crew, 'n I'll get yoo a proper pimped up chariot, with flames cummin out de back-end?
Chav> So, wot you chatting den?
Al-Q> Yoo and your homies join mah crew, 'n I'll get you way high, with b!tches, bling and a way pimped out chariot THAT FLIES, homie. You want in?
Chav> Yeah
Al-Q> Prove it, show me yoo a real dog bro.
Chav> 'Kay.
Al-Q> sorted.

I think Biped is safe enough. I mean come on who would believe that that conversation was real?

For a start at least 50% is spelt correctly, there is no where near enough L33t txtspk and the whole thing isn't dripping with wanksta slang.

Fail.

A new and newsworthy revelation from the head of MI5!? I heard the last one - WMD and 40 minutes!

Scared I am not!!

A self-serving, self-justificatory statement from MI5 which I am sure will protect and increase it's budget within the desired bounds!

Iolis said:
A new and newsworthy revelation from the head of MI5!? I heard the last one - WMD and 40 minutes!

Scared I am not!!

A self-serving, self-justificatory statement from MI5 which I am sure will protect and increase it's budget within the desired bounds!
Well done Iolis .... great to know I'm not the only cynic on this thread!!! :twisted: :x

biped lives in hastings and has corned the market in supplying knives crossbows and airguns to chav scum (well it keeps there numbers down and the survivors give sussex plod target practice :twisted: )
so actually its a public service innit

FrankIG said:
Iolis said:

Scared I am not!!

Well done Iolis .... great to know I'm not the only cynic on this thread!!! :twisted: :x
Three more reasons to be cynical:

a, He is the brand new head of MI5.

b, He gave the speech to the Press Association to receive maximum reportage ahead of tommorow's Queen's Speech and guess what is in it? Yup another Terrorism Bill! :roll:

c, the so-called public 'debate' on the government's intention to legislate for extended detention beyond 28 days started yesterday because the government said the debate has started and they are the only one's debating it!

We are being mentally 'psyched up' for yet more draconian legislation. The spin merchants who co-ordinate these announcements actually believe that if we are scared enough, we will be prepared to accept just about anything! It is a measure of the contempt they have for the electorate who they think will believe anything they are told 'cos it's on the telly!'

ExplodingTrousers said:
Osama bin Laden's al-Qa'eda terror group is recruiting British children as young as 15 to wage a deliberate campaign of carnage against their own country, the new head of MI5 has said.
Note: British children aren't all of British ethnicity! If they're born in Britain they're British Their dads may have been born somewhere else!!
And they ain't all Christians!!

I thought this was a thread about cradlesnatching jailbait!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
brighton hippy said:
biped lives in hastings and has corned the market in supplying knives crossbows and airguns to chav scum (well it keeps there numbers down and the survivors give sussex plod target practice :twisted: )
so actually its a public service innit
I call it a public service. Darwin would be proud of me.