Yet another press up - sit up queston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I was wondering what a good target for the 2 min press up/sit up thing would be ? Obviously I will work my ass off and get as many as I can but I was wondering how many is enough ?

Thanks.

a-simmons said:
Hi,

I was wondering what a good target for the 2 min press up/sit up thing would be ? Obviously I will work my ass off and get as many as I can but I was wondering how many is enough ?

Thanks.
500 sit ups per minute is a good target.

If you are unable to do this it means your body is weak and homosexual.

Try using one of those search type tools you fucking tool.

I actually called you a coc k but anyway relax I'm sure you are a big tough guy but keep the internet bad boy thing to yourself because I don't give a fuc k.

Dry your eyes simmons, it's only the internet. :roll:

The answer is to do as many as possible in the time, not just get to a number and stop. Best effort.

a-simmons said:
I actually called you a coc k but anyway relax I'm sure you are a big tough guy but keep the internet bad boy thing to yourself because I don't give a fuc k.
You obviously do give a fuck because you are bleating on a military forum.

Strangely enough I am also a tough guy in real life who wears the stench of avgas and slipstream as a macho aftershave.

I'll wager you use hair products and your clothes have a whiff of vanilla about them.

Please keep whining like a girl as it amuses me and helps maintain my rigidness.

CQMS said:
a-simmons, if you are going to have a hissy fit every time someone takes the piss then I think the Army is not for you.
I would say the opposite, how much could he claim for "hurt feelings" must be worth at least 10k in court!

making friends from day one.. awesome :)

CQMS said:
a-simmons, if you are going to have a hissy fit every time someone takes the piss then I think the Army is not for you.
Try the RAF though, you'll fit right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.