Yet another press up - sit up queston

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by a-simmons, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

I was wondering what a good target for the 2 min press up/sit up thing would be ? Obviously I will work my ass off and get as many as I can but I was wondering how many is enough ?

Thanks.

2. 500 sit ups per minute is a good target.

If you are unable to do this it means your body is weak and homosexual.

Try using one of those search type tools you fucking tool.

3. Oh go **** yourself you silly dick.

4. Thanks for the advice on the search function though, shame you had to be cock about it.

5. It's okay to spell out the word civilian as you are one you cunt.

6. I actually called you a coc k but anyway relax I'm sure you are a big tough guy but keep the internet bad boy thing to yourself because I don't give a fuc k.

7. Dry your eyes simmons, it's only the internet. :roll:

The answer is to do as many as possible in the time, not just get to a number and stop. Best effort.

8. Really ?!?!?! it's just the internet shit man, I thought this was like the be all and all of everything... Christ.

9. You obviously do give a fuck because you are bleating on a military forum.

Strangely enough I am also a tough guy in real life who wears the stench of avgas and slipstream as a macho aftershave.

I'll wager you use hair products and your clothes have a whiff of vanilla about them.

Please keep whining like a girl as it amuses me and helps maintain my rigidness.

10. a-simmons, if you are going to have a hissy fit every time someone takes the piss then I think the Army is not for you.

11. I would say the opposite, how much could he claim for "hurt feelings" must be worth at least 10k in court!

12. making friends from day one.. awesome :)

13. Try the RAF though, you'll fit right in.

14. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Grow up, the lot of you! :roll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.