YET ANOTHER PETITION TO NO 10 - CALLING FOR AN ELECTION

chimera

LE
Deadline to sign up by: 26 January 2008 – Signatures: 5,223

Well there would appear to be a few more signatures on there already!

chimera said:
Apparently in PMQs Gordon Brown said that only 77 people had signed up to an online petition calling for an early election......whoops..

Fill your boots:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Election-year/?signed=b734e01.1eac2b

Apologies if this appears elsewhere.
It's elsewhere but the more places it shows up so much the better it's shot up by 700 in the past hour :D oh and one :wink:
BTW Gordon's gaff said "26" in his announcement :joker:

Why didn't Cameron hit back with past petition with > ½million signatures had been ignored. Petition site = more spin

Signed. Fight to regain democracy in this land.

whiffler said:
Why didn't Cameron hit back with past petition with > ½million signatures had been ignored. Petition site = more spin
I just signed it, but the Government ignores mass demonstrations of 400,000 people, so I'm sure it won't bring an election any closer. It might be a stick for the Youthful Dave to beat Brown with next Wednesday.

For what good it will do I signed. If enough sign though, Tory Boy will be able to give Broon another deserved kicking at the dispatch box.

Hello,

We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Hold a general election in 2007. More details

Submitted by Mark Batty – Deadline to sign up by: 26 January 2008 – Signatures: 7,887
by the time the petition closes,it will be too late,check the dates.

tangosix.

Signed :wink:

I do think that all these petitions are a bit like pissing in the wind though, they don't really go anywhere and the Government only pay them a half-hearted, nonchalant glance just to humour us :roll:

11.5k and going strong. By Jan 2008 Gordon is going to have one of those Hamlet moments!

balloonhead29 said:
the Government only pay them a half-hearted, nonchalant glance
That much?? Nope, they completely ignore them!!