Yet another fruit loop septic

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by box-of-frogs, Dec 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apparently, the bastard 'wanted to go out in style.'

Why couldn't he just feed himself into a woodchipper or something like that?

2. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Don't know which is worse for the folks effected, the shooting - or the prospect of Charlton Heston showing up spouting his NRA sh1t. :roll:

3. Charlton definately........ 8O

4. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

I believe Charlton has Alzheimer's: his spouting days are over, though he may be able to dribble on demand.

5. I have a mutton musket that can dribble on demand! :D

6. Nice bear....

7. Of course the fact that someone suffers from Alzheimer's should never be a reason for taking a person's gun licence away.

It would only mean that the blameless melon on the kitchen table mistaken for an intruder, would, because of short term memory loss, be shot twice over rather than only the once usually necessary to kill the b'astards.

8. Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape.

9. Ah - if only everybody in the mall over the age of 5 had been armed with an M16 - everything would have been OK.

Didn't Charlton and the NRA wheelies turn up in Columbine after the massacre there?

10. Don't they know that everyone has a right to "bear arms"

11. burdum ching!

12. SKS rifle - China's revenge. Switch to AK47 and (therefore) allow every half-wit in the US to buy an SKS for $120.

13. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

China's first strike more likely...