Yet another fruit loop septic

Apparently, the bastard 'wanted to go out in style.'

Why couldn't he just feed himself into a woodchipper or something like that?

cpunk

LE
cpunk said:
box-of-frogs said:
Alsacien said:
box-of-frogs said:
Don't know which is worse for the folks effected, the shooting - or the prospect of Charlton Heston showing up spouting his NRA sh1t. :roll:
Charlton definately........ 8O
I believe Charlton has Alzheimer's: his spouting days are over, though he may be able to dribble on demand.
I have a mutton musket that can dribble on demand! :D

I believe Charlton has Alzheimer's: his spouting days are over, though he may be able to dribble on demand.
Of course the fact that someone suffers from Alzheimer's should never be a reason for taking a person's gun licence away.

It would only mean that the blameless melon on the kitchen table mistaken for an intruder, would, because of short term memory loss, be shot twice over rather than only the once usually necessary to kill the b'astards.

Ah - if only everybody in the mall over the age of 5 had been armed with an M16 - everything would have been OK.

Didn't Charlton and the NRA wheelies turn up in Columbine after the massacre there?

Most of you are very mistaken.

It did not happen.

The mall in question is posted as "Gun-free. No weapons allowed"

So it could not have happened.

And if it did, said posting assured that no law abiding, gun carrying citizen was there to try to stop him.

Remember: When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.

A colleague of mine is the proud owner of an SKS rifle. He ordered it by post, and when it came, the postman left it on his doorsteps. Everyone walking in the street could have stolen the package.

gobbyidiot said:
SKS rifle - China's revenge. Switch to AK47 and (therefore) allow every half-wit in the US to buy an SKS for $120.
Simonov SKS have been made under license by all sorts of Oinks. The Russians gave the design to all and sundry. Best price I could get today was £145
I doesn't alter the fact that if a nutter gets hold of a gun, knife, baseball bat or whatever some one is going to get hurt.