Yet another Faceparty thread

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jimmys_best_mate, Oct 31, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok, not going to go into explanations on here (deep cover job and the intended target could be reading this), but what should be done about an 28 year old man who thinks he is talking to a 15 year old girl and sends her a message like this:

Is there an actual legal issue with this?
  2. How do you know its really a 28 year old man
  3. It's probably another ARRSE user :D

well thats you f*cked then :roll:
  4. Not really, the person who I want to talk to on this doesn't think 'my' profile is 15 - that was brought up after the 28 year old's first PM (less than half an hour after the profile was set up)

Good point well made, although I have no reason to think it's not
  5. J_D

J_D LE

Have a gander!

Failing that, find the guy and cut his d1ck off!

Just a question, how did this guy start talking and why does he think your 15?
  6. You want to be careful mate , entrapment is a two way street

Or something
  7. PM sent
  8. I've done nothing to encourage him (I don't think anyway), I'm more worried about the 28 year old trying to get a shag off a 15 year old to be honest
  9. You say "he could be reading this"..bit of a give away if he is reading this, don't you think ? and you have quoted his PM another give away or am I missing something here ?
  10. Yes - the 28 year old is not who I want to talk to, he just PM'd me.

editted - PM sent to you to
  11. J_D

J_D LE

Bet he is some 40+ balding, beer bellied, BO smelling perv!

Can imagine him sitting in a scummy bed-sit, place being untidy, used plates and discarded food all over!

Ewwww just the thought of Rab C.Nesbit ogling over you, yuk!

Good luck
  12. All sounds a bit worrying!
    You really 'ought to report him/it to whoever will listen
  13. Sounds like a perfect partner for you Anya!!!
  14. J_D

J_D LE

Well then, give me your phone number :wink:
  15. (1) There is an offence of grooming a young person, see the new sexual offences act.

(2) If you are the (15 yr old girl) one being groomed then, why are you pretending be a 15 year old girl. What were you searching for.

(3) If he is a nonce, then call your local police station and make sure he is dealt with. Dont post on here and try to find out your future!!!