yet another f@cking caption competition

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
I know, I know. But I saw this on LinkedIn and wondered what the chap at the back was thinking..

1) So near..and yet..so far away. Possibly.;)
2) Hope the halitosis ain't too bad today.
3) Shoulda wore a better shirt.
4) The one ( front row middle) looks especially inviting.
( In the interests of Rainbow-ness / PC -ness)

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Probably weighing this up

The 1st amateur gurning meeting has a lot to learn.

Yes, yes, yes, no, yes, lezzer, yes, yes, no, hmmm, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck,No Fuck, Fuck ,No Fuck, Fuck, Bloke. (well that's what I would be thinking)

Fuck the 'Army Offer'; this is what I call belonging!

All this fanny and not a decent set of top bollocks amongst the lot of the idle *****.
There is...but you have to look closely, the little minx is hidden away...

The one in the middle is already on her knees.

Happiness is knowing that you're only Hilda the cleaner away from having banged all your colleagues.
25152258-5b1e-44be-8940-beca4e1945ff-original.jpeg

I've looked, they are all as flat as fried eggs, besides which they look like a right bunch of snotty smug *****. Not my cup of tea at all.
I must be easily pleased but the one in the middle on her knees looks to have a rather good rack, and yes she can stay down there for me :p

All this fanny and not a decent set of top bollocks amongst the lot of the idle *****.
I've looked, they are all as flat as fried eggs, besides which they look like a right bunch of snotty smug *****. Not my cup of tea at all.
They all look alike apart from the obvious on the right
Fifteen to two the odds are good, lets hope I slipped the Rohypnol in the right drinks
Serious it's 15/1 that gimp on his knees defo swings the other way