Yet another Bush mis-speak!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Tabs, Aug 6, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3541706.stm

Bush’s aims finally become clear!

2. You couldn't make it up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How will he ever recover from this gaffe - "wartime president" indeed!

3. I don't know about his gaffes 'reassuring' and 'endearing' the public...
    Although they do provide a good laugh at his expense!
    :lol:

4. Do people remember "The Presidents brain is missing", from Spitting Image ?, this fool definately deserves a re-make of that - just for him.

Fekkin numpty

5. Bush’s aims finally become clear![/quote]

Since Bliar always follows him, it also explains Downing Street's wholehearted support for slashing - sorry "restructuring" - our armed forces. Bush is a feckin' muppet. :roll Says it all about the Great American Electorate. Be afraid, be very afraid. I know I am.

6. Strange how the luvvies closed Spitting Image down, it would be Blurs death sentance, the great unwashed would see him as he is.
    As for King George II if Nader runs, it will do for Kerrys election campain, not that I consider Kerry a outstanding candidate.
    john

7. "I think we agree, the past is over."

8. "They said, you know, this issue doesn't seem to resignate (sic) with the people. And I said, you know something? Whether it resignates (sic) or not doesn't matter to me, because I stand for doing what's the right thing, and what's the right thing is hearing the voices of people who work."

9. Bushisms - He has the gift of the gaffe

'There is an old saying in Tennessee (and Texas) - You can fool me once but errrrrrrr errrrrrr errrrrrr - Shame on you' :D :D

10. I wonder what he was like on the net as a fighter pilot........ :roll: