Yet another boring car related incident

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Legs, May 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yesterday my car was parked in a pub carpark. There was this bloke smoking and looking across the carpark at my car. I ran over asked him what his game was. He just told me to fuck off, and carried on smoking and looking at my car. When a friend of mine came out and challenged him, he stubbed out the cigarette and walked away. What was his plan?

2. Well it wasn't to your benefit thats for sure.

3. A plan involving a hessian sack, zip-ties, black nasty & a cattle-prod?

4. He was going to bum your car up the exhaust-pipe.

5. Or had just finished and was having a post shag cigarette.

6. You ran? Heheheeeeeeeee.

How fast can you do your 1.5? Did you join the Army with rickets? Are you half blind with one leg?

7. Well, I did't like his tone.

8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

He did not have one. He was simply averse to transsexuals in shite chav motors booling up into his pub car park like they fucking owned the place. A situation with which one may empathise.

chav.jpg

9. But that's the car I borrowed off you Dukey!

10. Smashing.

Give me a ring so I can call you back. Mr Pink phone is about to go out of the fucking window.

11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Leased. Leased I think you will find? And since you have drawn my attention to our signed agreement, you got my fucking money? Er what?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Erm... about that....

13. Darling Bro, I spent all our pocket money on biffters when I was in that Germany place. We did however take over most of the country and got loads of free lighters.

It's amazing how someone in a German registered car (LHD) can still groove to the music and look at other people stuck in a traffic jam.

WHEN SHE ISN'T DRIVING!!!!!!!

I did actually wonder why they were all looking at the car.

It was obviously not my beautifulness. The bastards.

14. I hope it's still in your pocket when it does.

15. Racist.

• Like Like x 2