Yet another Bootie walt?

He's been a walt for years. I knew him when he was going around saying he was commander of a Starship

Archer.jpg

She lent him £50 on the first date! Stupid b!tch, she deserved it for being so gullible. Let's hope he gets raped in prison

The only thing RM on that uniform may be the stone shirt, the rest is pure Pongo........

8 pints, pissed the bed, and ends up with this fat munter?

Sounds pretty much like a genuine loggie to me.

Does this count as being a Walt? Walter Mittys are harmless folk who just like living an imaginary life whereas this lad is a calculating criminal.

The only thing RM on that uniform may be the stone shirt, the rest is pure Pongo........
You'd think that lonely fat women who are fond of military cóck would educate themselves in military uniforms and insignia, wouldn't you. Is there an opening for a military oriented advice columnist?

Dear Abby,

My new boyfriend claims to be a Royal Marine who served in the Falklands, both Gulf Wars and Afghanistan where he won the VC for rescuing a wounded comrade from a blazing Landing Craft in Kabul Harbour. When I had him over to meet my Mum and Dad he arrived in uniform which consisted of an Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders Kilt, a Royal Welsh Fusiliers sporran, RAF regiment lanyard and the collar badges of Queen Alexandra's Imperial Military Nursing Service. I suspect he may not be a Marine after all. Still he's wonderful in bed and I think he's going to pop the question. Can I trust him?

Confused, Plymouth

Dear Confused, Plymouth,

He's Gen.

Abby

Last edited:
It was a dead giveaway that he was a fake bootie when he said he was interested in women.

He wet the bed often and blamed it on PTSD.”

Christ when I was a CQMS - most of the company must have had PTSD - I should have shown them more compassion instead of billing for the swamped mattress

Archie

I know that conmen are very skilled at well, conning, but you do have to wonder about some of these people that get conned. I suppose their gullibility is why they're targeted by conmen

These b*ggers really wind me up! As far as I can remember I had wanted to 'don the green' and become one of the merry band of brothers (and sisters who) stand together to protect this great country. My desire to serve and admiration for the patriotic funnyman Jim Davidson led me to believe that I would be welcomed into 'the forces' with open arms. Sadly this was not to be. Upon presenting myself at the recruiting office as a callow youth the sergeant spurned my enthusiasm and left me in no doubt that men of my tastes were considered to be a security threat and a potential blackmail target for the Soviets. Over the years I tried again and again, but was refused every time, often leaving the interview with harsh words in my ears and dripping with as much spurn as the sergeant could muster. So when I see these Walter Mitty types I take it very personally!

That said I have not been idle and have made many a penfriend with the boys serving in Afghanistan using the nom-de-plume of a nineteen year old trainee hairdresser called Chantelle of Hereford. Whilst that afforded me many hours of pleasure as time passed I was reminded of the sagacious words words of the distinguished man of letters Samuel Johnson who said “Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier, or not having been at sea.

And it was sadly ironic that by the time they were letting gentlemen of my predilection in I was too old!

Then I met Gareth - truly a man's man and one who knew how to force a NATO sleeping bag into its compression sack (if you get my drift). Together we eke out a small living refurbishing the soiled cinema seats of London less salubrious cinemas but we have TOTAL RESPECT for the armed forces and those who serve.

These b*ggers really wind me up! As far as I can remember I had wanted to 'don the green' and become one of the merry band of brothers (and sisters who) stand together to protect this great country. My desire to serve and admiration for the patriotic funnyman Jim Davidson led me to believe that I would be welcomed into 'the forces' with open arms. Sadly this was not to be. Upon presenting myself at the recruiting office as a callow youth the sergeant spurned my enthusiasm and left me in no doubt that men of my tastes were considered to be a security threat and a potential blackmail target for the Soviets. Over the years I tried again and again, but was refused every time, often leaving the interview with harsh words in my ears and dripping with as much spurn as the sergeant could muster. So when I see these Walter Mitty types I take it very personally!

That said I have not been idle and have made many a penfriend with the boys serving in Afghanistan using the nom-de-plume of a nineteen year old trainee hairdresser called Chantelle of Hereford. Whilst that afforded me many hours of pleasure as time passed I was reminded of the sagacious words words of the distinguished man of letters Samuel Johnson who said “Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier, or not having been at sea.

And it was sadly ironic that by the time they were letting gentlemen of my predilection in I was too old!

Then I met Gareth - truly a man's man and one who knew how to force a NATO sleeping bag into its compression sack (if you get my drift). Together we eke out a small living refurbishing the soiled cinema seats of London less salubrious cinemas but we have TOTAL RESPECT for the armed forces and those who serve.

Why oh why I'd you have to mention Jim Davidson?