Yet again, foreigners put us to shame

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pigshyt_Freeman, Jul 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. News has come in that, horrified by the sight of what New Labour has done to Britain, a Norwegian patriot has brassed-up as many Labour Youths as his inferior foreign marksmanship would permit. In the meantime, British gun-rampagers content themselves with two-bit Primary school classes and random strangers.

It is a national disgrace to see our paranoid schizophrenics put in the shade by the stout actions of overseas nationalists.

If only Michael Ryan had taken out Blair and Brown in their political infancy, I might now be able to buy more than a small jar of olives and a packet of cream crackers with my life savings.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

wank post but you do have a point in that the event was a result of a multicultural policy which the majority of the country disagree with but has been imposed on them by EU mandates and policial correctness.

ryan and hamilton were just mental and decided to blast away at what were basically random targets, this guy planned exactly what he was going to do. it would be harder to do logistically but someone here could do it.

you'll probably find this guy was as sane as they come so it will be interesting to see the knee jerk reaction to it, jacqui smith was being a typical new labour fop on sky this morning about it. i cant see them being able to restrict guns over there too much as they still have national service and that opens up the access to firearms as well as providing training.

3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Aaaaannnnndddd we have a bite.

P-F 1:0 RoW

Didn't you notice the sign on the door?

4. Does Norway now have the record for body count from nutter going postal? To be fair it's gotta be "Up there".

5. Yep, by a huge margin. The medal table now stands as follows.

Gold: Norway.

Silver: Australia.

Bronze: USA.

6. Mr_Fingerz

Well if the UK are to "medal" in the 2012 championships, someone is going to have to do some serious training.

7. Apparently the Knight Templar Walt was exempt from National Service. Fuck knows what his score would have been if he'd received military training...:shock:

• Like Like x 1
  8. 700 targets on an island the size of a postage stamp, uninterrupted for an hour and a half? In the days of Empire, a British homicidal maniac would surely have racked up a score of at least 250.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Mr_Fingerz

But how many rounds did he have left?

10. He would have turned up at the wrong grid, at the wrong time, with a weapon that didn't work. (Oh, sorry - You mean Norwegian training.) :)

• Like Like x 5
  11. Indeed. And the rules of the game will have to be reviewed; do kills from explosives count or does the athlete have to restrict himself to brassing up his targets?

Luckily, our 2012 Team is undergoing intensive training in Afghanistan and Pakistan as we speak. I think we have a real chance at Gold, even with the Norwegians raising the bar so high.

12. That made I larf - yeah, I'm going to Hell.

13. He gave a declaration that; He had no live rounds in his possession. (He didn't want to get into trouble see.)

• Like Like x 2
  14. His facebook profile had 5 photo's, 4 of them headshots............................I think that total may have gone up now!!!

• Like Like x 3
  15. I'll save you a seat!