• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Yes!

Should ban the fukcing lot. They even have them on the local news these days and it won't be long before they are on the national news.

What amazes me is the thick cnuts who phone the things up. Never used a premium line in my life and never will.

What is the capital of England?

Is it

a) London

b) Little Piddlington

c) E

Your call will cost no more than a zillion quid a minute and will last for no more than we can screw out of you. Go for it suckers.

No, I say keep them, but tax them heavily. If people are stupid enough to ring them then it should at least benifit everyone else.

In cases like this i don't think the law should be used in replacement of people taking responsibility for themselves and having the ability to not pick up the phone!

Latest Threads