Yes, lets look at the [i]real[/i] issue, shall we?...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by smartascarrots, Apr 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And you think you're having a bad day?

Bit of a pity for the star of the show, too - but hey, let's focus on making political capital by slagging off the opposition.

We've still got that sort of politics to look forward to in this country but if Nick Clegg does as well in the second debate, 'watch out, watch out'.

2. Ah, but smartascarrots, we've got to appease the angry mountain spewing dust into the sky. Big chief Brown has picked his sacrifice (Miliband, for being better than Brown is) and will use a stolen Kukhri to cut out his heart in a ceremony held on Heathrow runway 1.

3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Live on TV, I hope! :twisted:

4. Ah, but which Miliband? He'd better sacrifice both. Neither is worth much on their own.

5. If you were an angry volcano-god and the best sacrifice that could be rustled up was the Millipede twins, I doubt you'd be best pleased. It's a nice image, though. Appealing.

6. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Interesting to see that the entire close-the-skies thing was based on computer modeling (as was sooo successful in Foot & Mouth) and not by any evidence such as from even a single plane going up.

It'd be nice to think that this blatant attempt at electioneering by the PM has jumped back and bit him on the arse :)

7. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Ahh those computer models again, I've stressed endless times they are generally crap, a guide at best on what to look at next (I mean I only work with them so what would I know) but of course the experts know better :? Oh dear they turn out to be rubbish again.

Cue the usual suspects....

Fortunately I'm not flying anywhere for the next few months, so I don't care :p

8. Can you imagine the frustration of all those pompous arseholes who now find themselves no better than anyone else in being stranded abroad except that, someone back home may now realize that they're not quite so indespensible as they make out ? :twisted:

9. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

It's like the juror who says to the judge 'can you please excuse me from jury service' and the judge replys 'why can you not be missed at work for two weeks'? He replies 'yes, but they don't know that' :D

10. [​IMG]

The Leader of the Federal Parliamentary Opposition, Tony (The Mad Monk) Abbott opens the Australian election campaign by declaring the real issue is that he's not hiding anything in his budgie smugglers that anybody needs to worry about.