Yes ingen was correct last night,

as those of you in the chat last night may know yes she did,at 12:25 thanks for all you well wishes. :cry:

Edited: Sorry mate, my condolences to you and the family. Looked at your pic of her, and it just hits it home doesn't it? I don't wanna sound like one of the 'Lifes not fair and no-one should ever die' lobby, but when someone so young shuffles off this mortal coil, it make you think how fragile existence is. RIP.

What's this all about then?

Has Ingen died? Did she predict the death of someone else?

Who is/was Ingen?

I thought I was in Chat at midnight last night, but this must have passed me by! Or I was dreaming that I was in Chat!

Litotes

heres the info i was in live chat heard a bang and a crash from my daughters room went up turns out she had hit her head poppy and beebs gave me the info off to hosp i went i then passed info to ingen who told everyone who was online at the time.

Terrible news. I'm sorry to hear it, my condolences.

My sincere condolences.
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

how sad,she's lovely and so young
sincere condolences

Genesis. I read your thread, telling your tragic news, earlier this afternoon. It has been playing on my mind. I trust you are not on your own, and have a friend or family member, with you, to support and comfort you.

Gen- so sorry to hear that - deepest condolences