Yes, I Want a T-Shirt For the London Crawl on 3rd Dec

Do you want a t-shirt for the London Crawl?

• Yes, I would love a t-shirt and to donate some money to the GPR and will attend the crawl.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I would love a t-shirt and to donate some money to the GPR but cant attend the crawl.

• No, I dont want a t-shirt or to donate some money to the GPR because I am a tight git.

• No thanks, I dont want a t-shirt. I am a saddo.

• I am not going to your stupid party anyway.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to make it a bit easier for the thickies out there, here is the Poll. I just need numbers and names.

Phew - managed to get out of that one - not like me repeating myself eh?

Yes please XL for me

yes please large
can you post a pic of what they look like please

bumps

and yet more bumps.. happy Sluggieeee?

Pob02

War Hero
Book Reviewer
large or extra large . . .never can get it right.

Dear Mr D T Snail,

XXL please. Yes the name says it all!

Regards,

Tubs

Edited to remove options.

OK, the sizes are like Ronseal. If you think you need a t-shirt that fits the "snugger" figure, ask a few of the people who came last year of the same ilk. If XXL fits a 17 stone (full of passion) 6 foot 4 rugby player it just might fit you.

Just remember, you will be drinking and eating, and showing your arrse that night and will have to put your "comfy" pants on (Map of Africa is optional), so you will probably need a suitable size t-shirt.

Girls, no it will not make your chests bigger, but increases your "hunny" potential.

Chaps, yes they are instant fanny magnets.

No, I haven't even booked them yet. I am waiting until my love child is born before I start haggling. They will be polo shirts in the region of £15, not including P&P, and you will like them, or fear my wrath.

Any more questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.