Yes Goodys cancer is spreading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by brettarider, Feb 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. are today after doctors told her her cancer has spread. Skip related content
    Related photos / videos Jade Goody's Cancer 'Nightmare'
    Related content
    Kidney cancer drug wins Nice approval
    Beach vacations may increase kids' cancer risk
    Cancer rates soaring in developing countries
    Related Hot Topic: Cancer
    Have your say: Cancer
    Doctors diagnosed the former Big Brother contestant with cervical cancer last August and she has been receiving chemotherapy since.

Medics have now told Goody that cancer has been found in her liver, bowel and groin.

The 27-year-old told The Sun newspaper: "I am frightened and I am angry. I don't want to die because I have so much to live for."

"It's awful. The doctors have confirmed the worst," Goody told the Sun.

"To try and remain positive, I am hoping a new type of treatment will suppress and control the cancer, which is very aggressive. I'm in a nightmare."

A previous estimate of 40% chance of cure has been scrapped, and Goody will now be treated purely to prolong her life rather than to get rid of the disease.

Goody had discharged herself from hospital to spend time with of two young sons, Bobby and Freddie, in their Essex home.

But she was taken back to London's Royal Marsden hospital on Sunday after becoming violently ill and collapsing.

Her 21-year-old boyfriend Jack Tweed is said to be "numb" over the news.
    link
    Just check out the fizzer on that looks like a fucking orangutan
    Come on then 6months or what tops still she pegs it lets have a national bank holiday to celebrate when she does :D
    [​IMG]

2. Chuffed to fuck. There is a God!

Shall we open an arrse book?

Not one of condolence but one to place bets on when her rotten body finally gives up?

I reckon by the end of May she'll be feeding the worms.

3. You would think she was the only one suffering :twisted:
    She wants a trip to Halton haven where my missus works,there not spread all over the tabloids.

4. I'll start the book off with the 30th of June

5. That's a fecking outrageous thing to post.

comparing Goodyto an Orangutan, what's the poor old Orangutan ever done to you? Better looking, more intelligent and probably smells better than Goody as well.

6. August 4th. 10:26AM

7. august the 1st for the death of chavvy from me

8. Given her status I can see God making a special effort for Jade.............. Dead by the end of April!

9. I'm hoping that i'll be away so that i'll miss the mirror and sun wailing over what a great life she had...........

So 10th Jun for me!

Edit: To the NAAFI? :D

10. June 8th

11. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

12. In an hour, when i go round and double tap her for being so fkn annoying !! :twisted:

13. Hopefully her retarded boyfriend will think you can catch cancer off of other people, get scared it will happen to him and top himself after first killing Goody to end her suffering. Just a thought...

14. 1st April 2009 at 10:33am

15. My thoughts are with anyone on here who is themselves fighting cancer or has a loved one with it or has lost someone to the disease.

I can tell you it sucks and that only the lowest forms of life like rapists, murderers, drink drivers who kill and paedophiles dererve such a fate. All Goody is guilty is of being poorly educated and trying to make a fast buck out of others equally ignorant who buy 'Hello' the 'Mirror' etc,etc. How many people on here have helped to put her mug intruding into our lives ??

I can't stand her myself but I have been able to avoid seeing or reading much about her at all. I wouldn't wish this on her though. Obscurity yes but this no.

D_B