Yep. Labour's Indeed Fucked.

Damn, this leadership contest is just dripping with working class candidates! We have Sir Starmer, Jess Phillips, some corporate-HR-looking solicitor woman, Emily Thornbury...

Damn, this leadership contest is just dripping with working class candidates! We have Sir Starmer, Jess Phillips, some corporate-HR-looking solicitor woman, Emily Thornbury...
And the common denominator is that they've either got big tits and/or they are a big tit

Over just the last week or two, I saw on TV, an amusing interview (recording of part of a speech in Parliament ?), with Jess Phillips.

She was describing her initial reactions when first elected, and entering the HoC. She was explaining how she found it all intimidating . . the architecture. The ceremonies. The rituals and procedures. The wide variety of different people from so many different backgrounds . . . .

In an admirably, self-deprecating way, she said before coming to the HoC, she thought she knew some “posh” folk back home . . . but, she was surprised to find out what it really meant to be “posh” when she entered the HoC.

It turns out (she said), that all she really knew, were folk who eat olives!! ;) .

1579002536420.png

Over just the last week or two, I saw on TV, an amusing interview (recording of part of a speech in Parliament ?), with Jess Phillips.

She was describing her initial reactions when first elected, and entering the HoC. She was explaining how she found it all intimidating . . the architecture. The ceremonies. The rituals and procedures. The wide variety of different people from so many different backgrounds . . . .

In an admirably, self-deprecating way, she said before coming to the HoC, she thought she knew some “posh” folk back home . . . but, she was surprised to find out what it really meant to be “posh” when she entered the HoC.

It turns out (she said), that all she really knew, were folk who eat olives!! ;) .

View attachment 443681
Tatts on her foot? Very classy.

Endoscope

Old-Salt

View attachment 443681
People eat them?

Why do politicians speak of being "working class" like its a good thing?

I am currently in a pub for lunch, there is a lot of working class people in here and to be honest, they are...........awful

Certainly wouldnt want them running the country.

I am currently in a pub for lunch, there is a lot of working class people in here and to be honest, they are...........awful

Politicians do not but Labour leaders have to pretend to be.

Dredd

LE
I loved the way Lewis claimed it was "in the spirit of pluralism, diversity and generosity" that he chose to withdraw. As opposed to the real reason - loser couldn't find anyone to back him as he had no realistic chance.

Chose, or was persuaded?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

Lunch? In the pub?

One of the working class that served me luncheon here has apparently failed to beat into his wife the importance of reporting to my club for work in a freshly pressed shirt.

They will both have time to ponder their slovenly attitudes at what I believe is called a “food bank” as the maitre d’ was as unimpressed as I was when I reported the chap. I’m not in a position to elaborate as Coutts don’t offer such a service.

Lady Nugee! What a shocker. I wonder how close she is to her esteemed brother-in-law, our very own Lt Gen Richard Nugee, the Chief of Defence People (whatever the fvck that is?).

Latest Threads