Yep. Labour's Indeed Fucked.

syrup

LE
The funny thing about that is victims assume they're being abducted and probed by extraterrestrials. In fact, they're being probed by Labour Party members from the future. That's why they have giant foreheads and speak a language resembling a fake northern accent.

I am half expecting Wrong Daily to adopt a Liam Gallagher / Ian Brown style walk and a proper thick Manc accent.
Me and our Kid are going to fight auster- ITY co co ca choo if you vote Layyyyyy bearrrrr

I am half expecting Wrong Daily to adopt a Liam Gallagher / Ian Brown style walk and a proper thick Manc accent.
Me and our Kid are going to fight auster- ITY co co ca choo if you vote Layyyyyy bearrrrr

Stop, FFS!!! Don't start planting ideas in her head.

Question time audience member says that Northerners are too thick to think for themselves and the newspapers are guiding them. Promptly has his arse gift wrapped, with a bow and handed back to him with some tough love advice to labour on how to come back in from the wilderness:

Question time audience member says that Northerners are too thick to think for themselves and the newspapers are guiding them. Promptly has his arse gift wrapped, with a bow and handed back to him with some tough love advice to labour on how to come back in from the wilderness:
I've had a Facebook feed of people alleging brainwashing tactics by the "Right Wing" media like that poncy twat . Unless you're placed in a stress position and blasted with loud music, it's not brainwashing.
However, making people feel as if they can't trust their own reason due to a difference of opinion is an attempt at brainwashing using gaslighting tactics, so the irony is not lost on me.

The NEC have stated that the period of reflection is over, they've consulted within the Islington bubble and they're all good to go! Big huddle today with group hugs, guess where, oooppp North in 'red wall' territory? Good god no dahling, in London of course! Mwah mwah!

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
I joined Labour just to vote for Ms Long Bailey cancelling membership as soon as I can.
Hope I did the right thing voting for Ms DragUsbackToThe1970's, she will help Boris at the next election, big time.

The NEC have stated that the period of reflection is over, they've consulted within the Islington bubble and they're all good to go! Big huddle today with group hugs, guess where, oooppp North in 'red wall' territory? Good god no dahling, in London of course! Mwah mwah!

As always the comments are brilliant.

I joined Labour just to vote for Ms Long Bailey cancelling membership as soon as I can.
Hope I did the right thing voting for Ms DragUsbackToThe1970's, she will help Boris at the next election, big time.
Yes well done brother! Excellent choice if I may say so, I'm also voting for her especially as her preferred running mate is Angela 'I left school with more babies than GCSE's' Rayner, who is as thick as pigsh1t and twice as slimy.

Dredd

LE
When I read articles like this I immediately wonder what nasty little secret/embarrassment from the past has been dug up, and made ready for exposure.
Not really. Your are reading in stuff that isn't necessarily there.

The Unions own Labour and so their nominations carry weight - since many have already opted for other contenders and none for her (they had to pick one and they probably thought others pipped her) then she made a rational and correct choice to stand down.

Which would actually have made her the better choice but since they are hell-bent in making the Labour Party an irrelevance then someone who can make a valid assessment using the information available and come to a logical and accurate conclusion is probably not wanted - in effect the opposite of anyone wanting to be the one in charge is obviously not the right candidate to choose. Zaphod Beeblebrox.

Remember - she is the one who confirmed what everyone already knew which was that manifestos are meaningless. thereby confirming that the Labour approach is not on what is good for the country but more on ideology so why give detail when every decision is guided by the one true faith of International Communism?

Not really. Your are reading in stuff that isn't necessarily there...
Not really, just something that springs to mind.
Who's to say for sure what the reason was for withdrawal?
You are probably nearer the truth than my musings, but one can wonder.

Latest Threads