Yep. Labour's Indeed Fucked.

I'm sure the diplomatic signals towards the US on insignificant matters like chlorinated chicken and extradition of diplomatic wives, which in the big scheme are genuinely insignificant, don't bother you.

Let's see what straws the wind brings in the next 6 months. I bet you 5p in person, or £50 to a charity, that one of us will have compelling evidence from news sources, underpinned by official Press releases, that Boris is playing the underdog to Donald, or being a big butch Union Jack tough guy to nasty Uncle Sam.

We may need to nominate a disinterested reviewer of evidence; difficult on Arrse.

If we agree that the two parties are constructively working towards a mutually beneficial economic relationship, let's give each other 5p and bung £25 each at a Service charity (or maybe spend it on booze).

Deal?
Not with a small brained idiot like you.
The chlorinated chicken hysteria has been shown to be rubbish as the same cleaning system is used in the EU and the UK.
The extradition of the US female was never going to happen. 150 years ago we would have acted the same way.
In what way has Trump been nasty to us?
Talk is cheap when you have no facts to back them up.

Not with a small brained idiot like you.
The chlorinated chicken hysteria has been shown to be rubbish as the same cleaning system is used in the EU and the UK.
The extradition of the US female was never going to happen. 150 years ago we would have acted the same way.
In what way has Trump been nasty to us?
Talk is cheap when you have no facts to back them up.
Donald Trump is far more pro British than Barry O' barmy ever was.

Phillips off the carousel:

Not so much she doesn't think she's the person to unite the party, more that the unions don't think so and none of them will vote for her. Improves the chances of my dream team Becky and Grangela :)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
If they weren't beforehand, they will be now! £3 membership turned up yesterday :mrgreen:
LM1.jpg

Last edited:
Do I have to wait til the final two ti get my stick in the spokes and vote for the worst one?
Unfortunately no. It's now done on a PR type system until "there can be only one" dear leader. Also there is the small matter of deputy dawg being voted in as well. Dong-daily and the ginger one would be perfect for really fckuing up labour. StackPath

I'm not pulling out of Jess until the cunts taser me. They never learn.

Adolf Hitler (Godwin can get fcuked) was more pro-British than Michelle Obama's wife.
Adolf Hitler is literally a Nazi, though.

Mr???

Did they assume your gender

Have you written to The Guardian to complain about their blatant hate crime?
Don't bother. They're a bunch of cowboys. Owen Jones is the man you want to speak to.

Is?
What do you know, Scarbrough?
I know that Hitler is alive, and residing at a secret base in Argentina, and he still commands a U Boat fleet that's stationed under Antarctica that protects a UFO black project site.

Google 'Nazi secret Antarctica base'.

Jeremy Corbyn's been quiet lately, hasn't he? Just saying.

Latest Threads