Yep. Labour's Indeed Fucked.

Do you think Sir K had them bagged up? Lisa probably wouldn't need bagging up if the lights were off. RRB single bagger just for safety's sake just in case someone came in and put the lights on. Jess would be a single bagger (big tits) Lady Nugee - double bagger even with the lights off.
If he did Lady Nugee, I think he's way beyond bagging anyone.

Motaka

Clanker
Where tto even begin..... there's a Macc Lads number trying to write itself.

I think the title is "she stood by mooses to get my attention" or "I'd had ten Boddy's and I went for t'one on the right"
Now your being mean. I better not bring up how Caroline Flint stirs my loins also.

I don't know about disreputable. I managed to keep everything between myself and a handful of GILFs for a while.
Like this:

Scarborough: mate, keep it quiet, i just nailed that granny who cleans the bins behind the NAAAFI toilets.

His Imperial Majesty The Emperor Mong: what, the bogs out the back of the med centre where they monitor the infectious clap cases?

S: yeah, she's proper dirty

HIMTEM: nice!

S: no, i mean "dirty" in the actual dictionary sense. My cock's got a tidemark.... sort of brownish green. And she's in to dressing up. I had to bone her wearing my No. 2 dress.

HIIMTEM: didn't that make you all sweaty?

S: no, i was wearing her silk nightie. She was in the Khakis.

HIMTEM: don't worry mate, your secret is safe with me.

HIMTEM: Stand by for broadcast... stand by for broadcast....

syrup

LE
I wonder where he got 75 million from?

He is from a working class background (allegedly). Has always been a lawyer. I know that they are well paid and milk the public purse for all its worth, but I doubt that even 'Money bags' Mansfield has earned that much!
It was pointed out on one of the news stations the other day he likes to point out his father was a tool maker
While conveniently missing out the fact yes he was a tool maker but he owned the factory

I wonder if the "muslim communities" mention pledging anything in return?
Standing strong alongside notorious anti Semites.
Wonder if she'll still want to be bessies with them once the destroy Israel rhetoric starts

It was pointed out on one of the news stations the other day he likes to point out his father was a tool maker
While conveniently missing out the fact yes he was a tool maker but he owned the factory
Which company?
I ask because Company House shows only one directorship for Rodney Starmer - The Donkey Breed Society. Either their data is incomplete or somebody is making something up.

Bin dun. She was writing for a student mag so you shouldn't take it too serriously. You have no idea what she was wearing as the sheet covers right up to her armpits.
She was wearing my fecking socks, I never got them back. I wonder if now would be a good time to ask...:wink::wink:

She was wearing my fecking socks, I never got them back. I wonder if now would be a good time to ask...:wink::wink:
Depends if they were your 'special' socks and you'd just used them or not.

Like this:

Scarborough: mate, keep it quiet, i just nailed that granny who cleans the bins behind the NAAAFI toilets.
This is uncanny. This hypothetical cleaning granny: She wouldn't happen to be blonde, with glasses, driving a blue SUV, living near Telford, by any chance? Often seen around the NAAFI around 08:30?

Why does everyone seem to put Nandy at the top of the wankin rankin? Surely that's RBL's spot?

Nandy, I think.
If you've got a fetish for mongoloids then RBL probably hits the spot, otherwise she is very niche

aardvark64

Old-Salt
Is it me or does RLB look like Dominic Cummings in drag (and glasses)?

Latest Threads