• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Yellow handbags.

Not really a topic but who remembers the yella handbag and how can i get me bell ringers on a 10 pack in the uk without travelling back to Boxhead country? cheers.

Bowmore_Assassin

MIA
Book Reviewer
1988 - Germany. Friday afternoons in the Troop Rest Room, with yellow handbags collected over the week as troop fines...nobody was immune, Troopie downwards (he bought a lot !). Great beer session, followed by Troop marching en masse down to and into the Sqn Bar. They really were good days...

redsquirrel said:
My local offy does Asbach...mmm, loverly!

I wish I could get hold of Kummerlings as well, though.
Asbach Uralt?? i miss it so so so so much too where can i get a bottle? i used to love that stuff.
The yellow handbags for a mate but the asbach.... now that little fecker ...if i could get one.............is miiiiiiiiiiiiine :twisted:

Latest Threads