Yellow fingers

How, due to my love of roll ups and binge smoking, do I get the nasty yellow stains off my fingers? I can't give up smoking as I'm keeping the NHS afloat among with many others. Anyone got any ideas?

My mother used to soak her fingers in lemon juice.

tooth paste

T

trowel

How, due to my love of roll ups and binge smoking, do I get the nasty yellow stains off my fingers? I can't give up smoking as I'm keeping the NHS afloat among with many others. Anyone got any ideas?
I used to use pumice stone, but I am no longer a smoker so my digits are a lovely pink colour.

Get one of those green scrubby things for washing up, works wonders

And once they are back to pristine pink, start wearing gloves whilst having a smoke...lol

My missus has a similar problem. Can't get them white for love nor money.

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
Get a long fag holder mate, a la bint in breakfast at wossnames.

Just don't develop a penchent for Cheese Puffs. You'll need more than a pumice stone

Before smoking take your fingers out of your hoop before roling and smirking tabs. Also you will get more friends because you wont stink of shite...........

Hack them off and keep them in the freezer, once you stopped this nasty habit, sew them back on.......simples really