Yellow diaorea

I've been plagued with this now for forty eight hours. It fucking stinks as well, soon as I squeeze my cheeks, out it comes in a gushing torrent.Its been nice knowing you people, if this is the end.

Tool

LE
You know the drill: bend forward, head between knees, and kiss your mudhole goodbye.

Uuh, under the circumstances, skip that.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
I've been plagued with this now for forty eight hours. It ******* stinks as well, soon as I squeeze my cheeks, out it comes in a gushing torrent.Its been nice knowing you people, if this is the end.
You've been eating old rice that you found in the fridge and thought you would re-heat.

I've been plagued with this now for forty eight hours. It ******* stinks as well, soon as I squeeze my cheeks, out it comes in a gushing torrent.Its been nice knowing you people, if this is the end.
You can make some money here. Get yourself a bathtub and a webcam and you could be doing a double act with a certain young lady in the far east. You can be Tubboy. ;)

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Well it's deffo not her cooking, I stay well clear of that.
If it's that colour and speed then it's either rice or something that harbours little ickies that sneak up on you.

Trust me. I am also the Queen of Bowel Movements as well as being witty and funny and beautiful.

What have you eaten differently over the weekend? Something you wouldn't normally eat?

If you say Wor lass' minky, I won't be happy.

If it's that colour and speed then it's either rice or something that harbours little ickies that sneak up on you.

Trust me. I am also the Queen of Bowel Movements as well as being witty and funny and beautiful.

What have you eaten differently over the weekend? Something you wouldn't normally eat?

If you say Wor lass' minky, I won't be happy.
Had a curry which makes me want to wretch when I think about it, so you could be on right track there petal.

You are Veronika Moser & I claim my reward.

Latest Threads