Years jail for wicked false rape accusation

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Blogg, Mar 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "A woman who falsely accused a soldier of rape has been described as "wicked" by the judge who sentenced her to a year in jail."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/03/31/nlang131.xml

She should count herself lucky. Most likely only spend a few months pandering to the whims of a bull dyke. IIRC in some sandy parts of the world the penalty for such a false accusation is 80 lashes before being slung into prison.

2. He won't be sh@gging any random fat munters again in a hurry.

Allow me to be the first to say:

"Ha bloody Ha, You should have got 5 years"

3. Good result

4. Feck me, pilots have low standards these days!! 8O

5. Yeuuuurrrgggghhhh.....

Attached Files:

6. Just hope that the exonerated and innocant soldier doesn't suffer from the mud sticks that usually follows these things

7. He should sue her for defamation of character too!

8. About bloody time. He should also be able to sue her for damages to his reputation and so on. I am sure it would not be hard for him to show that he has lost promotion oportunities and so on as a result of the lies of this evil bitch.

The law needs changing to the point where rape, like all crimes, should be a case of innocent until proven guilty. It is grossly unjust that a man should have to prove that he is innocent.

9. Shame the bitch isn't getting banged up for longer. :x Aside the fact that she's probably screwed-up this fella's life with such a malicious accusation, she's fed fuel to the people who disbelieve rape-victims and will have made it harder for genuine victims to seek police / court assistance in catching real attackers. I hope she has plenty of time to ponder on the error of her ways whilst ‘inside’.

10. Surely the person who accuses falsely of a rape should be sent down for the same amount of time the fella would have got if he had been convicted.

Send the b*tch down for 7 years.

11. Serves the fucking cheating bitch right. Hope her pilot boyfriend cottoned on and ditched the bitch; or even better, did the deed as she was getting piled into the back of the Paddy Wagon. Just to push that knife in a little further.

12. Im prepared to bet her "Pilot" boyfriend was walting!

13. If he's a pilot at Brize, the chances are that she's the svelte one. Hope he had the good sense to kick the crazy bitch into touch.

14. There is a smattering of Jade Goody about her

15. But her lawyer said that she was immature, had a troubled past and suffered from depression. Oh well that makes it all alright then. Better let her off and give her a social worker and blame society for her evil behaviour. Maybe the Minister for 'Women and Equalities', Harriet harman could intervene on her behalf.